Kimmo 82,467 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Hottie Detector 47 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I swear this video changed my brain chemistry upon seeing it. It's one of my stims now Whimsical bitch 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonHausLabs 6 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Yeah, I've just seen it on instagram on gagadailynew Is that account from you guys or someone is impersonating? I'm asking, cause I remeber someone said on the forum that you don't have control as a team over gagadaily on instagram anymore. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,636 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Oh ViralGa Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,888 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 3 hours ago, PartySick said: I swear this video changed my brain chemistry upon seeing it. It's one of my stims now Really, I've never heard a scream so pleasing to the senses Also love the idea of her kid calling her Gaga instead of Mama 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 3 hours ago, BabylonHausLabs said: Yeah, I've just seen it on instagram on gagadailynew Is that account from you guys or someone is impersonating? I'm asking, cause I remeber someone said on the forum that you don't have control as a team over gagadaily on instagram anymore. @FATCAT If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,141 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 😭😭😭 8 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,402 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said: 😭😭😭 There’s some poetic irony about judging people’s choices with an Amy Winehouse pfp. Especially related to morality. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said: 😭😭😭 I had never been amused and triggered before If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 2 hours ago, Skyana Rava said: Also love the idea of her kid calling her Gaga instead of Mama Wait this is a good question Will she be "Mama Gaga"? "Lady Mama"? Or will the kid simply call her what the rest of us call her: "Mother" Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,210 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 59 minutes ago, PartySick said: Wait this is a good question Will she be "Mama Gaga"? "Lady Mama"? Or will the kid simply call her what the rest of us call her: "Mother" Don't call me Gaga No really stop, I am your mother 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,301 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: 😭😭😭 Aren't all pregnancies collabs between parents? May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,963 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 2 minutes ago, JohnPokerface said: Aren't all pregnancies collabs between parents? in ha case it took a village Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,301 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 5 minutes ago, Jackaroo said: in ha case it took a village how do you know? May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,963 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) 4 hours ago, JohnPokerface said: how do you know? because i watched keeping up with the Kardashian it’s fascinating to learn how surrogacy works with an open mind. Edited September 12 by Jackaroo 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.