Blackout19 16,412 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 i would say born this way. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FFXIV WhiteMage 6,366 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I voted BTW but I also think of Mayhem! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I feel like they should go through them in chronological order tbh It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,817 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Spoiler Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 MAYHEM so they can experience a perfection that is Killah I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fraann 1,067 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 he should buy this cd RIGHT NOW 2 2 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 688 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 She has so many sexual songs about or songs about self destruction like Bad Romance... don't think it is good for the subconscious of a kid - Applause is ok for a kid. Lady Gagas music is more for adults. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,435 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) The baby hearing Bad Romance for the first time: The deafening shrieks at the beginning of Perfect Illusion were actually used to induce contractions Edited September 12 by hamartia "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,909 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I think Eh, Eh, A-YO, and Stupid Love are perfect for babies Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omegahedron 387 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Harlequin I can totally see her singing Close To You as a lullaby. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,251 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Always Remember Us This Way is baby-safe. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,926 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 TFM and then Mayhem. Feel the love of both their parents saving people, hunting things - the family business Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,146 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Joanne is the most family-friendly over all. On BTW, he will heard about her mother's blond south. On ARTPOP, he will hear about how her mother wanted to be the ''gurl under you''. On Joanne, he will hear about her mother dancing in the circles. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,967 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said: Joanne is the most family-friendly over all. Come to Mama (Milf Version) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Technically, the first they'll hear is LG8 cause they'll be in the room while it's made If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.