💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rosalía won 3 Latin Grammys last night including AOTY

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

rosalia-03-latin-grammys-show-2019-billb

Rosalía won 3 awards (AOTY, Best contemporary pop, Best Urban Song) at the 2019 Latin Grammys tonight, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her 2018 album El Mal Querer won 5 including Album of the Year, Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered Album, and Best Recording Package, while the single “Con Altura” was named Best Urban Song. At one point in the night, she performed that song, as well as her recent single “A Palé.”

Read more: https://pitchfork.com/news/latin-grammys-2019-rosalia-wins-album-of-the-year-best-urban-song-more/

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

She honestly deserved all of them. She write her songs by herself, performed well and has an amazing voice. She’s my second favourite after Gaga. She deserved all the Grammys she got. ASIB TAKE NOTES FOR GRAMMYS 2020!

luna’s advocate

CannaeDrive
5 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

She honestly deserved all of them. She write her songs by herself, performed well and has an amazing voice. She’s my second favourite after Gaga. She deserved all the Grammys she got. ASIB TAKE NOTES FOR GRAMMYS 2020!

Bitchmetoothefvck.gif

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Bambino

I mean I've seen her name a lot lately and she probably deserves it but idk I'm not a fan of the new generation of Latin music female artists. None had the same impact as Paulina Rubio, Thalia, Shakira, Gloria Trevi to name a few.

Lion Heart

Well deserved. :applause: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived