Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance is ten Years old Today

teawhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all started with Burim Exclusive Baby and rah rah ah ah ah ma ma ma ma rah rah ooh la la:bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SlaeUrAnus

I still believe that this is the song that sent Gaga to a stratospheric and untouchable level that no artist to this day has even come close to doing what she done with this song and music video. 

I don’t get “shook” easily, but this music video snatched me bald upon first viewing! (And still does). 

Cannot believe it’s been 10 years :bradley: I am so old now.

In my messy era.

Itsbrenda

Insane that’s it’s been 10 years, weirdly it’s does feel like it Has been longer and at the same time like it was only yesterday 😂

IAmNotHere1997

Am I the only one who was literally frightened while watching the music video? Her huge eyes, those two women who were forcing Gaga to drink summ, the skeleton...:bradley:

voidfigure
50 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Am I the only one who was literally frightened while watching the music video? Her huge eyes, those two women who were forcing Gaga to drink summ, the skeleton...:bradley:

No shade bud it must be really easy to scare you 😂

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, voidfigure said:

No shade bud it must be really easy to scare you 😂

Well, I was 8 years old at that time I watched the music video for the first time, so...

Smother Em Eh

What an Iconic day in pop music history! One of the best pop songs of the decade. 

This song made my whole 4th grade year. I used to sing it at school, in the car and even in the shower. And would watch the video in my Mom’s office over and over again and was so fascinated by Gaga. 

Good times :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

YourCureness
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I still believe that this is the song that sent Gaga to a stratospheric and untouchable level that no artist to this day has even come close to doing what she done with this song and music video. 

I don’t get “shook” easily, but this music video snatched me bald upon first viewing! (And still does). 

Cannot believe it’s been 10 years :bradley: I am so old now.

This is the song that made her a star. 

Animal Claws

OMG I have so many memories of this song ... When I was only 6, I was at my house and I ended up going outside the gate until I saw my neighbor doing the choreography while singing the song and everyone commenting  that was Gaga's new song

I was like... WTF

I had bought the album The Fame and it was already a Little Monster.  So my stepfather downloaded the song to his PC, and after several years when he played, I listened to the famous "Burim, exclusive baby" (after many years, i noticed that the version he downloaded was the demo lol).

My childhood was great! :heart:

This songs is literally the best song and it has the best Music Video of the millennium :firega:

YourCureness

Funny thing is ever since Bad Romance was realized everybody was waiting for that song that could be the "next Bad Romance"., Then years after, no one, not even Gaga herself, can top this ICONIC SONG. 

ydnmnme

Iconic :firega: 

I remember coming to school and everyone would say "Lady Gaga is so weird. Did you see that music video?". And I was like "Yeah she’s a weirdo and she’s so COOL". That time I became a weirdo in my class too and I f*cking loved it lol. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Iconic. I had a lot of friends who were going simultaneusly in elementary school and music school; girls were raising hell jumping on the tables singing like superstars we were OBSSESED OH OH

Archived