Edited by teawhore
nyc
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 28
  • Shook 3

weed
Spoiler

damn.... I literally remember the moment I first heard it. Was in 7th grade, living in Paris, my final year in france, I was laying in bed at night listening to the radio (already a certified gaga stan tbh, poker face changed my life) and this song came on, didn't recognize the singer, and I was shook by how good it was. I grabbed a marker and wrote the lyrics I could get on my arm, and the next day I looked them up and found the mcqueen fashion show, maybe how I discovered GGD? and whewwww when the video came it eft me so bald, I showed everyone, I was so shook by how many views it was getting. I remember by like.. day 3-5 I checked on a school computer it had 15 million views and that was insane back then, it was such a monumental time. 

too long so spoiler lmao emotional and kinda drunk:diane:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6
  • Shook 1

Edonis

I was in my high school Photoshop class when this song came out :bradley: a timeless hit :bradley:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Wet Fire

I remember gasping for breath within the first 3 seconds of the song. :legend:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

AHippieIsBorn

This is INSANE!

I remember exactly where I was tonight and listening on my Motorola Razr, I thought I was so fly. 

Funny thing is, I didn't love it at first and it became one of the most famous songs of my life. 

• Like 2

Poissonche

I don't know... as much as it feels like it's always been out there since the beginning of time... TEN YEARS? whew. what a wild ride that was.

• Like 2

Santa Stefani

One of biggest achievements and moments on music of all time, this is Lady Gaga. 

• Like 1

Mister Gaga

This is truly one of the greatest songs ever released. It has already transcended the pop music field. It still feels out of this world, the verses with Hitchcock references, the monstruous  chorus, that climax...

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1