Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
tech

Samsung QLED 8K promo with ASIB


Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Get to see every drop of Jackson's piss with the new Samsung QLED 8K™

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop Music

I have a samsung tv that I just bought for $1,500 for my room and now they start promoting an even better tv like :flop:

Pop Music and Lady Gaga forever!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Varo Yan
1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I have a samsung tv that I just bought for $1,500 for my room and now they start promoting an even better tv like :flop:

Isorry not sorry heartbreaker GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I have a samsung tv that I just bought for $1,500 for my room and now they start promoting an even better tv like :flop:

Jesus **** why that's so much money for a single TV. If it makes you feel better tho, these 8K TV's are closer to $4K

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Delusional
44 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Jesus **** why that's so much money for a single TV. If it makes you feel better tho, these 8K TV's are closer to $4K

You clearly haven’t seen the one for $15K

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...