Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Michelle Obama would be front runner in NH (poll)

Featured Posts

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You keep saying that to me when I never claimed any of that. Maybe all the ones you support I consider war criminals and corrupted. But there is many great examples like Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, and many more. There is also many great past presidents like JFK and Carter.

Tulsi volunteered to go kill people in the Middle East. Bernie heavily supports the military in his state and votes for military budgets that have funded wars in the Middle East. They are in the same boat as everyone else. 

Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Wouldn’t she be a war criminal. She volunteered to kill people in the Middle East. It would mean that her presence demands the very opposite of respect.

Trump made fun of McCain for being a POW. He would have no trouble mocking her to her face. His people don’t care who he mocks...children, military, disabled...they are all open game. 

Being a woman? Lolol, that makes Trump’s attacks more vicious and his people more angry. Do you think he respects women? :ladyhaha:

Tulsi is a war criminal in terms of her going and fighting an illegal and immoral war. I hate soldiers more than anyone, but when someone recognize their actions and then dedicate their life changing what they did, I respect them. I met alot of military members when I was in America who I had so much hate for, but I found out many of them feel bad about what they did and did not know better.

Trump should make fun of McCain, I personally support making fun of the military specially someone like McCain who continued promoting war and locking up whistle blowers till the day he died.

I did not say Trump respects women, I said its the exact opposite.

Faysalaaa
20 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Tulsi volunteered to go kill people in the Middle East. Bernie heavily supports the military in his state and votes for military budgets that have funded wars in the Middle East. They are in the same boat as everyone else. 

I already gave my response about Tulsi, but what you said about Bernie is not true. 

Edited by Faysalaaa

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I already gave my response about Tulsi, but what you said about Bernie is not true.

Bernie voted YES to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in 2002, 2004, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2013. That’s the United States military budget. 

Bernie has his own record on voting for bills that supported war. He voted twice in support of regime change in Iraq which had long lasting and devastating consequences in the nineties. He voted in favor of the war on Serbia: once, twice… and on April 28, 1999, he did it again. This was the astounding 213-213 tie vote, which meant that the House of Representatives repudiated the war on Serbia. Sanders also voted for the 2001 Authorization for Unilateral Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF), which “pretty much allowed Bush to wage war wherever he wanted”. 

Sanders clings to his death-dealing F-35 Lightning II fighter jet. As Andrew Cockburn reported in Harper’s, Sanders and his Vermont colleague Patrick Leahy waged a fierce bureaucratic fight to bring the jet to theBurlington Air Base as the premier weapon of the Green Mountain Boys, the 158th Fighter Wing of the Vermont Air National Guard. At $191 million per aircraft, the F-35 represents a technological wish-fulfillment for the defense lobby. So, while Bernie Sanders is saying we should cut military spending to fund free college for everyone, his defense of the F-35 means that despite everything else, Sanders is still just a politician.

According to opensecrets.org, in the 2016 race, Sanders took $366,458 from the Defense Industry, only 8% less than Trump.

Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Bernie voted YES to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in 2002, 2004, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2013. That’s the United States military budget. 

Bernie has his own record on voting for bills that supported war. He voted twice in support of regime change in Iraq which had long lasting and devastating consequences in the nineties. He voted in favor of the war on Serbia: once, twice… and on April 28, 1999, he did it again. This was the astounding 213-213 tie vote, which meant that the House of Representatives repudiated the war on Serbia. Sanders also voted for the 2001 Authorization for Unilateral Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF), which “pretty much allowed Bush to wage war wherever he wanted”. 

Sanders clings to his death-dealing F-35 Lightning II fighter jet. As Andrew Cockburn reported in Harper’s, Sanders and his Vermont colleague Patrick Leahy waged a fierce bureaucratic fight to bring the jet to theBurlington Air Base as the premier weapon of the Green Mountain Boys, the 158th Fighter Wing of the Vermont Air National Guard. At $191 million per aircraft, the F-35 represents a technological wish-fulfillment for the defense lobby. So, while Bernie Sanders is saying we should cut military spending to fund free college for everyone, his defense of the F-35 means that despite everything else, Sanders is still just a politician.

According to opensecrets.org, in the 2016 race, Sanders took $366,458 from the Defense Industry, only 8% less than Trump.

Well, im going to look into all this and learn about it. But if they are all war criminals including Bernie, ill still complain about it and call out war criminals. Just because all of them are war criminals, does not mean I shouldnt say a thing. 

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Tulsi is a war criminal in terms of her going and fighting an illegal and immoral war. I hate soldiers more than anyone, but when someone recognize their actions and then dedicate their life changing what they did, I respect them. I met alot of military members when I was in America who I had so much hate for, but I found out many of them feel bad about what they did and did not know better.

Trump should make fun of McCain, I personally support making fun of the military specially someone like McCain who continued promoting war and locking up whistle blowers till the day he died.

Correct, she’s a war criminal.

If he can make fun of a POW, he can make fun of a person in the military.

That is correct. He won’t care that she is a woman and it won’t matter to those who are going to vote for him either.

By the way, you need to investigate more into Carter and JFK. They have their own, long histories of supporting wars and atrocities. For instance:

“US foreign service officers had been meeting with Moujahedeen leaders to determine their needs at least as early as April 1979,” writes Blum. “And in July, President Carter had signed a ‘finding’ to aid the rebels covertly, which led to the United States providing them with cash, weapons, equipment and supplies, and engaging in propaganda and other psychological operations in Afghanistan on their behalf.”

We all know how this turned out.

Or...

Carter ramped up aid with funding and weapons to the murderous Indonesian regime, brazenly flaunting the human rights requirements imposed on American aid.

As journalist Richard Dudman reported at the time: “amid all the talks about human rights, the country with perhaps the worst record has been getting increased amounts of economic and military aid from the Carter administration,” which is attributed to the “bonanza enjoyed by American oil companies and multi-national corporations since the present military regime came to power.

Or...

Carter sending $5 million in aid to the junta. They would use it to escalate their bloody counterinsurgency campaign. Fueled by American money and arms, the Civil War in El Salvador would rage on for another 12 years. It would reach its horrific culmination with massacre of six Jesuit scholars, their housekeeper, and her teenage daughter in 1989.

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

If he can make fun of a POW, he can make fun of a person in the military.

That is correct. He won’t care that she is a woman and it won’t matter to those who are going to vote for him either.

By the way, you need to investigate more into Carter and JFK. They have their own, long histories of supporting wars and atrocities. For instance:

I really dont think it will work on Tulsi, and im not saying this because I like her. I just cant imagine him mocking her and people cheering for it. It might work on someone like McCain because hes hated by republicans today and is seen as part of the corrupted neocon class that Trump is "draining". Its just my prediction, I could be wrong though..

And ill look into everything you said, thank you..

Buddy
54 minutes ago, Whispering said:

52 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

39 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Oh please. Don't come for Tulsi when she's the ONLY person out here actively exposing neocons and speaking against these proxy regime change wars with false motives and a lack of consideration for human life on all sides. She joined the military when she was just 21 with fresh 9/11 wounds and a naive perspective, but quickly realized just how corrupt and devastating America's foreign policy really is. She never signed up to be a war criminal. Technically one could call her a war criminal in the grand scope of her life, but TODAY she is the only candidate and notable politician calling out war crime.

Edited by Buddy
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
27 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Oh please. Don't come for Tulsi when she's the ONLY person out here actively exposing neocons and speaking against these proxy regime change wars with false motives and a lack of consideration for human life on all sides. She joined the military when she was just 21 with fresh 9/11 wounds and a naive perspective, but quickly realized just how corrupt and devastating America's foreign policy really is. She never signed up to be a war criminal. Technically one could call her a war criminal in the grand scope of her life, but TODAY she is the only candidate and notable politician calling out war crime.

She is someone who was used by war criminals and lied to (like all American people), and when she realized the truth, she exposed them.

Whispering
29 minutes ago, Buddy said:

21 is an adult. She volunteered, she wasn’t drafted. I’m going by the OP’s definition of a war criminal. By his standards, all those that are running or have been elected to the office of President would fall under that definition.

You can “oh please” until you are blue in the face, but it’s not my standards or definition to begin with. 

Whispering
44 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I really dont think it will work on Tulsi, and im not saying this because I like her. I just cant imagine him mocking her and people cheering for it. It might work on someone like McCain because hes hated by republicans today and is seen as part of the corrupted neocon class that Trump is "draining". Its just my prediction, I could be wrong though..

And ill look into everything you said, thank you..

He mocks disabled people and his voters cheer for it. They don’t care about any Democrat or anyone else but him. They laugh when he tells them to laugh. It’s a cult. 

Edited by Whispering

Faysalaaa
11 minutes ago, Whispering said:

He mocks disabled people and his voters cheer for it. They don’t care about any Democrat or anyone else but him. They laugh when he tells them to laugh. It’s a cult. 

No, they damage control and say he did not mock a disabled person and its fake news. The whole political system is a bug cult, we just dont realize it because we are all in it. 

Buddy
18 minutes ago, Whispering said:

21 is an adult. She volunteered, she wasn’t drafted. I’m going by the OP’s definition of a war criminal. By his standards, all those that are running or have been elected to the office of President would fall under that definition.

You can “oh please” until you are blue in the face, but it’s not my standards or definition to begin with. 

The overwhelming majority of Americans of all ages are dangerously naive about the realities of war, and this naivety was especially prominent the few years post-9/11.

Whatever sins Tulsi committed during her service are atoned by her passionate non-interventionist anti-neocon/neolib anti-MIC campaigning this past decade.

He is right -- all elected presidents of the past 50 years have been war criminals. Trump is surprisingly the least interventionist president in recent history, but that could change at any time given his unpredictability. He is far more focused on destabilizing his own country.

Whispering
6 hours ago, Buddy said:

The overwhelming majority of Americans of all ages are dangerously naive about the realities of war, and this naivety was especially prominent the few years post-9/11.

Whatever sins Tulsi committed during her service are atoned by her passionate non-interventionist anti-neocon/neolib anti-MIC campaigning this past decade.

He is right -- all elected presidents of the past 50 years have been war criminals. Trump is surprisingly the least interventionist president in recent history, but that could change at any time given his unpredictability. He is far more focused on destabilizing his own country.

The enlistment period for the National Guard is for eight years. Tulsi signed up for eight more years after her first enlistment period. 

16/years of killing people in the Middle East? That doesn’t get “atoned” because she says a few pretty words about wanting to protect the US military.