Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 26
  • Love 1
  • Shook 5
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 
 

this is a genuine question

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
whocares

Nothing will happen. We all know this.

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

After Trump personally admitted last week about trying to get a foreign country's government to dig up dirt on Joe Biden's son, I was hoping Pelosi would finally act. 

nihilist blues
  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

Wait people think this will actually happen? :bradley:

4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 
 

this is a genuine question

This

Edited by misunderstood
"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 
 

this is a genuine question

Yes. 

But the question is: Should Congress not act and give up on their duty just because it's not politically convenient? Or should they act on principle because it IS THEIR DUTY? 

Where one stands on the issue speaks volumes. 

To clarify: The House will probably impeach. But he will be cleared in the Senate trial. An example of this is Bill Clinton's impeachment by the House. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 30

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 
 

this is a genuine question

The hope is to raise enough public support to force the senate.

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Yes. 

But the question is: Should Congress not act and give up on their duty just because it's not politically convenient? Or should they act on principle because it IS THEIR DUTY? 

Where one stands on the issue speaks volumes. 

Oh no I totally agree. Years from now congressmen and women are going to have to explain why they didn’t vote to impeach Trump. 
 

It’s just a shame that we all know where this is headed but either way it is the best way to go.

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald
Just now, Arturo said:

Oh no I totally agree. Years from now congressmen and women are going to have to explain why they didn’t vote to impeach Trump. 
 

It’s just a shame that we all know where this is headed but either way it is the best way to go.

Yes, they have to at least try. History won't look fondly on how much they've already allowed him to get away with 

nihilist blues
  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...