💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Your Love For Gaga Declining?

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

FadMadonsterStan

Love her as much as I did in the past I just don’t pay attention to her as much as I did anymore 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My love is not but my overall time spent on her is. I think she has more to do with it than anything. I was 16 when I fell in love with her and I’m now almost 28. I’m at a very different place in my life now. In general, most of the “Stan” internet is generally preteens and teens anyway, which is when I used to hardcore stan a lot of people, often in phases. 

Judas18

Your level of "stanhood" decreases as you grow up.

I skipped school to listen to ARTPOP leak. I wouldn't do that now.

KatieJudasGaga4

Not at all imo. Yes it was way more fun in 2008 - 2011, but I adore her Lady side and the ASIB era is probably my 2nd favorite era of hers because of all the recognition she was getting that was truly deserved

GypsyBabe

Nope. Its the same. I don’t watch as many performances any more because I am so busy, but I am concerned for her and her music and check online to see what she’s up to and get excited for the future and whats next. I was a regular fan until Joanne and now I would call myself a “stan” (even though I hate that word). So maybe I have not been in the game for as long as some of you per se. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

I tend to me a lifelong and supportive fan overall. I’m 30 and still love my childhood idols (Julianna Margulies, Stevie Nicks, and Gillian Anderson) just as much as I did then. 

⚯͛

I agree. I see myself stanning Nicki and Taylor more. I feel like she's making music for republicans and soccer moms now. Those are the people that still buy albums. She's also not as close to us compared to her older eras. She doesn't even bother to connect with her fans on social media. Just my 2 cents. 

migamiga

Definitely. I would say it started around C2C and then after the Joanne era started it's just been different. For me it's cause she's not creating as much content as she use to and the content that she has been delivering doesn't get me as excited as I use to. I still love her and ASIB soundtrack is some of her best work but I feel like I've moved down from stan to fan. I don't feel compelled to watch every interview, buy merch, etc. Or maybe it's cause i've grown up too :shrug:

EDIT: Also she's much more detached from us now too so that has a lot to do with it also 

ANTI WP

i love her  but her connectivity with me  is lost 

she only connects with us when she want something to promote and her quote for the product feels sooooo  fake and cringeworthy .

:(

Haroon

I don’t think my love could decline unless she did something bad :omg:

My interest and excitement for Gaga stuff has declined but that’s not anyone’s fault :shrug: 

Phlop
33 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I agree. Every other artists is doing amazing music videos. She should be the Queen of  music videos she used to be. She started it all.

I feel like that’s what did it for me. Past BTW era, we never got full eras of singles and that means less music videos. ARTPOP had two great videos, but I feel like the album wasn’t fleshed out like her prior ones. And Joanne had PI (which her label picked) and MR (which was rushed). 

BYE

Rudz Xinc

The Fame, The Fame Monsters and Born This Way are the era of celebration.

Don't get me wrong. ASIB era need celebration as well, but it feels different. Because it feels like it's not her era. It's Ally's, if you know what I mean.

I hope LG6 have a proper era. I don't want something like ARTPOP happen with LG6 or Joanne when she only promote one song which is Million Reasons, which I loved until I get sick of hearing that song over and over again everytime it's performed.

Look at those clowns

Oriane

You grew up. Only teenagers and unhealthy people would go to the extremes of buying everything, skipping school to listen to a leak, having their whole life revolving around her. Then you realize you can love her just as much without all of this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Pacify Him

No, but some members here really need to start their own BeyDaily forum

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

I’m getting on your nerves

gypsy101
1 hour ago, SDG91 said:

My love is not but my overall time spent on her is. I think she has more to do with it than anything. I was 16 when I fell in love with her and I’m now almost 28. I’m at a very different place in my life now. In general, most of the “Stan” internet is generally preteens and teens anyway, which is when I used to hardcore stan a lot of people, often in phases. 

we are literally the same, i’m also 27!

i also still love her though sometimes i wish she would release more pop music

Archived