Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-canceling-dalai-lama-over-200355966.html Twitter gonna cancel Dali Lama account over sexist remarks.. ... Looks like his blab isn't too cool at all... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pacify Him 9,073 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 11 hours ago, M Monstre said: Well the gays don't think you're all that attractive, sir He ain’t a woman tho I’m getting on your nerves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pacify Him 9,073 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 10 hours ago, SKANK said: Eh, give him a Supreme hat, and I'd tap it. Dala-I’m just a hole sir I’m getting on your nerves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 It's so sad seeing all the comments on this topic. You guys are so blinded that you're not even able to understand what this man is trying to say. It's so sad because everything anyone says goes through a filter of wether it is discriminatory or sexist or whatever else instead of taking it at face value. He clearly understands that in today's society, the norms for a woman is to be attractive so people will listen. This man knows this and therefore understands that if people were to listen to a female successor, they would probably have to be attractive so people would listen. That's just a sad fact about society as it is right now. People misinterpreting this are clearly putting their own meaning behind this phrase. Although I can understand how the small minded could mis interpret what he is trying to say, I highly doubt it's really what he meant. This is a man who spent his entire life fighting for his culture, I doubt something as menial as physical beauty is that important to him. This man understands what most arent able to. To the people disrespecting a man that's been through all that he has been through, yall need to take a step away from your keyboards and look within yourself, or do some research, because yall have a lot of learning to do if yall jump to conclusions this quickly and 'cancel' someone because of a few incidents. He has spent his entire life fighting for his culture, on top of many other things. Show some respect, keyboard warriors. Replying using all these slurs and calling him out on his physical body, amongst other things. So disrespectful. Although what can I expect from children. Thank you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sanne Godijn 2,203 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 11 hours ago, Epione said: Our sis is confused. Can we turn this confused gaga in to a reaction Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted June 29, 2019 Share Posted June 29, 2019 Shame. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.