💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

illySpencer
6 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Gaga said she's started writing her next album in August 2017. STARTED writing. ASIB was written months before. Then she wrote DJWS a note saying "Can't wait to start this make album together". This was in September 2017. The soundtrack songs that DJWS made were done way before this in March 2017, as confirmed on the story of Mark Nilan Jr (except for Before I Cry which was done in June 2018 I think). And then to confirm it was her next album, DJWS said they were doing "LG6", ARTPOP's little sister. 

I'm sorry but you can't even try to test me on this because I know my sh*t when it comes to this damn album 

You forgot to say that she recorded ASIB just one mouth before it release, after that she did the Oscar promo. So LG6 was in stand by for a long time. Can you just let her does what she thinks is best for her ? 

She's not belong to you, she is not your "thing" she is human and if she wants LG6 to drop in September 2019 or even start in 2020, well she will do that. So stop complaining and wait. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
Just now, illySpencer said:

You forgot to say that she recorded ASIB just one mouth before it release, after that she did the Oscar promo. So LG6 was in stand by for a long time. Can you just let her does what she thinks she thinks what is best for her ? 

She's not belong to you, she is not your "thing" she is human and if she wants LG6 dropping in September 2019 or even start in 2020, well she will do that. So stop complaining and wait. 

When did I ever say she was my "thing"? Lmao being excited for an album and hoping she releases soon, AS ALL FANS HOPE =/= thinking she's my thing. 

You've literally been dragging "GaGa", her vocals, music and everything forever, in fact I'm fairly certain you're a troll, so stop acting like you even care about the contents of this thread.

illySpencer
Just now, theahsfan said:

When did I ever say she was my "thing"? Lmao being excited for an album and hoping she releases soon, AS ALL FANS HOPE =/= thinking she's my thing. 

You've literally been dragging "GaGa", her vocals, music and everything forever, in fact I'm fairly certain you're a troll, so stop acting like you even care about the contents of this thread.

You choose to think this way, once again you're totally wrong ! :ohwell:

SpeechIess

at least we aren't the navy only feeding on lipstick and foundation :spin:

RudraCNG

On the contrary. The fact she's interacting with fans again and serving the type of looks we desperately wanted to see proves that she's coming SOOOOON *read it with Gaga's voice*.

RAMROD

Don't despair. Ignorance is bliss. :fan:

LG6 will be Anime and Private In Public :fan:

I mean, she hints that strongly last evening (?) :fan:

STRONG MAYBE. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AJRocketMan

Yeah, I've been rapidly losing interest in LG6 for awhile now. I don't feel entitled. I listen to plenty of other artists and I'm even trying to make my own music, but I miss how active Gaga used to be back in the old days. She really left a void when she gave up on electronic music. No one has ever been able to do everything just like she did. It's fine, I'll always have Born This Way and ARTPOP to look back on and remember. Those two albums are all I need.

On the other hand, I feel bad for criticizing her. Now that I know how miserable and unhappy she is with her life (probably due to the criticism that's coming from her fans), it made me feel awful knowing that I have criticized her recent professional moves and artistic choices, albeit as constructive and as intellectual as possible. No one deserves to be downtrodden. Especially her. I am honestly concerned for the future.

ModernEcstasy
36 minutes ago, SpeechIess said:

at least we aren't the navy only feeding on lipstick and foundation :spin:

We haven’t started with Haus Beauty yet. There’s still time. 

BleepBloop

I really can't wait to see some of your reactions when she releases this month.:ohwell: It's happening, trust n' believe:sis:

JR Gg

Here comes the delulu again. Confusing excitement with entitlement. :ladyhaha: 

Acting like I-KNOW-IT-ALL, yet got none of the dates right. :shrug:

She might have recorded some songs, but how do you even know it's sufficient for a whole album? :awkney:

Y'all want a good rollout, yet also want her to just release music quickly. I mean, the hypocrisy... :kiss:

BibleThisWay
5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

It feels like it's literally never coming

At the end of 2017 I thought a single was imminent and would come in January 2018

and then in early-mid 2018, I was sure a single would be released either around Summer or in September/October, before Enigma. Wrong

why would you think she'd release a single like just over a year after Joanne? and a 2018 release was even less likely given she was working on the music for A Star Is Born

ChromeAngel

Absolutely not! A longer blackout makes it more exciting and will likely lead to a more well thought out album. Don’t rush her. Give her a break so she’s not worn out for the entire era. Let her think of innovative ideas. Let her finish Enigma! 

Everyone thinks they know better, but it’s like a bunch of kids demanding candy for dinner. Waiting sucks sometimes but it has to happen. 

TMM90
5 hours ago, Maleficent said:

she’s a musician. not a businesswoman. it’s the sad truth. it’s why people with less talent than her (Madonna, Beyoncé) have made it so much further—they (or in B’s case, her team) are marketing geniuses. 

They are equally talented lol

Archived