Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

He literally makes instrumental dance music exactly like the music in the Enigma interludes. We can also tell from the studio pictures and videos from last year that she was literally wearing pigtails and covering the studios with anime dolls clearly as a reference for what Enigma shaped up to be but I'm crazy. :air: 

To you working on the residencies that early was crazy but to her she was staring down breaking into a whole new career and doing a string of shows that would push her body to it's physical limit. She was responsible and planned ahead :applause:

Read this quote from Boys Noize: “She’s down to techno and what’s crazy is that she got into modular stuff too. I brought my modular system—and she spilled water on it, by the way—but it broke the ice and then we wrote a f—ing hit. But now she’s into modular, she bought a system, and we used that on some of her songs."

Why would you even think that they would dedicate 15+ sessions that we've seen TO INTERLUDE MUSIC?  

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Read this quote from Boys Noize: “She’s down to techno and what’s crazy is that she got into modular stuff too. I brought my modular system—and she spilled water on it, by the way—but it broke the ice and then we wrote a f—ing hit. But now she’s into modular, she bought a system, and we used that on some of her songs."

Why would you even think that they would dedicate 15+ sessions that we've seen TO INTERLUDE MUSIC?  

I don't know where you're getting the 15+ sessions from. Irregardless he's saying they wrote some original music, then they used the system on some of HER SONGS meaning HER CATALOG. Also again the Enigma interludes literally sound like an evolution of his solo work. Actually look into his music if that kind of stuff interests you. I'm sure Lady Gaga never stops writing of course she'd make some music with them but you don't know if it was actually planned to see the light of day and neither do I. Gaga loves to tease and she didn't start teasing until 2 months ago so I'd take her word for it over trying to string together another fake timeline about a cancelled album like the same kinds of users here have done for literally every album cycle. "the original LG5" was confirmed to just be a few sessions with redone to nail down a sound for Joanne. "Act 2" which was officially planned but literally never worked on outside of just being ARTPOP rejects. There was also the first batch of toxic misplaced LG6 hype when she was recording ASIB during the Joanne tour. It's going to be ready when it's ready. She wouldn't hold back an era for no reason, you're so desperate for this that you're losing touch with reality. She's constantly working and her bigger career choices have very little to do with "timing". We've always seen her work on albums up until the day they're sent to Interscope, not record years in advance then drop when she feels like it.

Have a little faith and show a little support instead of prodding her to find a new gimmick constantly. We just got an album full of everything from dance-pop to power ballads less than a year ago so let's be clear that all fans like you want is the gimmick of a new era.

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

I don't know where you're getting the 15+ sessions from. Irregardless he's saying they wrote some original music, then they used the system on some of HER SONGS meaning HER CATALOG. Also again the Enigma interludes literally sound like an evolution of his solo work. Actually look into his music if that kind of stuff interests you. I'm sure Lady Gaga never stops writing of course she'd make some music with them but you don't know if it was actually planned to see the light of day and neither do I. Gaga loves to tease and she didn't start teasing until 2 months ago so I'd take her word for it over trying to string together another fake timeline about a cancelled album like the same kinds of users here have done for literally every album cycle. "the original LG5" was confirmed to just be a few sessions with redone to nail down a sound for Joanne. "Act 2" which was officially planned but literally never worked on outside of just being ARTPOP rejects. There was also the first batch of toxic misplaced LG6 hype when she was recording ASIB during the Joanne tour. It's going to be ready when it's ready. She wouldn't hold back an era for no reason, you're so desperate for this that you're losing touch with reality. She's constantly working and her bigger career choices have very little to do with "timing". We've always seen her work on albums up until the day they're sent to Interscope, not record years in advance then drop when she feels like it.

Have a little faith and show a little support instead of prodding her to find a new gimmick constantly. We just got an album full of everything from dance-pop to power ballads less than a year ago so let's be clear that all fans like you want is the gimmick of a new era.

I don't get it with the excuses, it's obviously for her next album. DJWS even confirmed that the record changed direction when BloodPop came into the picture in January/April. We know Gaga was making an album because Gaga wrote DJWS a note saying "Can't wait to work on this next album together" and then DJWS used to hashtag "LG6". And in September Gaga said in an ASIB interview that she was making her next album. 

Patrick Garcia

I think she won't release after Q2 2020. I bet it is coming around October this year or a year from now.

It would be good if she released in Q2 2020 cause literally everyone relevant is releasing or set to release in 2019.

2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Stop with the excuses, it's obviously for her next album. DJWS even confirmed that the record changed direction when BloodPop came into the picture in January/April. We know Gaga was making an album because Gaga wrote DJWS a note saying "Can't wait to work on this next album together" and then DJWS used to hashtag "LG6". And in September Gaga said in an ASIB interview that she was making her next album. 

You didn’t even read my post :air:

You’re the one making excuses as to why lady gaga has a finished album she’s not releasing then acting entitled to the imaginary era it’s attached to because the general public liked Shallow :air:

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

You didn’t even read my post :air:

You’re the one making excuses as to why lady gaga has a finished album she’s not releasing then acting entitled to the imaginary era it’s attached to because the general public liked Shallow :air:

No one said it was finished. But I think it's near completion. She could easily release a single now and finalize things over a few months and then release the album.

I'm not acting entitled, just stop with this pointless arguing and bad excuses, I'm just waiting for this album because I am a fan and Lady Gaga puts out music, that's her job. And she's been working on it since August 2017 (maybe not this version of the album but she's been working on an album since 2017). 

It's called being excited sis. 

5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

No one said it was finished. But I think it's near completion. She could easily release a single now and finalize things over a few months and then release the album.

I'm not acting entitled, just stop with this pointless arguing and bad excuses, I'm just waiting for this album because I am a fan and Lady Gaga puts out music, that's her job. And she's been working on it since August 2017 (maybe not this version of the album but she's been working on an album since 2017). 

It's called being excited sis. 

She’s been doing her job really well. Multiple music releases and many many performances both televised and for concert audiences this past year :applause:

The 2017 album was LITERALLY A Star Is Born

It’s not called excitement it’s entitlement. Even if her job was to follow your specific imagined timeline you’re trying to push off as reality, she’s made enough money to retire for the next 10 lifetimes and doesn’t need the job. :huntyga:

doppelganger

We told ya sis! A lot of us had been through this.

Apologies if you felt offended , some of us (me included) were harsh on you. 

I do think new music is coming soon, between June to September. She just isn’t ready to release at this point but i do believe that the reason she hasn’t been seen is because she’s busy recording and planning LG6’s rollout. 

It’s a good time to be a Gaga fan now. She’s on her second career peak, we got a load of new songs and some really great looks. Just enjoy it and take it as it comes. 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

she’s a musician. not a businesswoman. it’s the sad truth. it’s why people with less talent than her (Madonna, Beyoncé) have made it so much further—they (or in B’s case, her team) are marketing geniuses. 

Beyonce less talented than GaGa ? It's the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life !!! Some of you really need to see what's happen in the world and stop putting GaGa above all the stars... 

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

She’s been doing her job really well. Multiple music releases and many many performances both televised and for concert audiences this past year :applause:

The 2017 album was LITERALLY A Star Is Born

It’s not called excitement it’s entitlement. Even if her job was to follow your specific imagined timeline you’re trying to push off as reality, she’s made enough money to retire for the next 10 lifetimes and doesn’t need the job. :huntyga:

Gaga said she's started writing her next album in August 2017. STARTED writing. ASIB was written months before. Then she wrote DJWS a note saying "Can't wait to start this make album together". This was in September 2017. The soundtrack songs that DJWS made were done way before this in March 2017, as confirmed on the story of Mark Nilan Jr (except for Before I Cry which was done in June 2018 I think). And then to confirm it was her next album, DJWS said they were doing "LG6", ARTPOP's little sister. 

I'm sorry but you can't even try to test me on this because I know my sh*t when it comes to this damn album 

illySpencer

I told you that nothing was coming on the MET. It's not the good place for it. Well see you on at the end of August or on 09/13 !!! :stalkga:

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Beyonce less talented than GaGa ? It's the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life !!! Some of you really need to see what's happen in the world and stop putting GaGa above all the stars... 

Are you capable of typing "GaGa" the correct way: "Gaga"

kostauventura
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I think she is officially saying goodbye to Joanne now. She had the Joanne Hats in a hat box on the red carpet, which to me says "goodbye" and as if she's putting away the hats (Joanne) in preparation for the next era. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJak8oFqXr/?hl=en

Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :toofunny:

Just now, theahsfan said:

Gaga said she's started writing her next album in August 2017. STARTED writing. ASIB was written months before. Then she wrote DJWS a note saying "Can't wait to start this make album together". This was in September 2017. The soundtrack songs that DJWS made were done way before this in March 2017, as confirmed on the story of Mark Nilan Jr (except for Before I Cry which was done in June 2018 I think). And then to confirm it was her next album, DJWS said they were doing "LG6", ARTPOP's little sister. 

I'm sorry but you can't even try to test me on this because I know my sh*t when it comes to this damn album 

You obviously don’t know your sh*t when it comes to who worked on Enigma, her past patterns, or her work ethic :laughga:

theahsfan
Just now, Nino said:

You obviously don’t know your sh*t when it comes to who worked on Enigma, her past patterns, or her work ethic :laughga:

Boys Noize worked on the instrumentals as he confirmed on Twitter. But you're acting like he only  worked on the instrumentals, when he said they made "songs" together, and said on their first day working together that they wrote a "hit". 

Archived