💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Please explain this performance (GAGAKOH)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Mark is so hot :v:

Anyways, that performance is the same day Gaga released Alejandro as a single. I really love the Speechless performance too, so calm and powerful :firega:

SharkmanthaC
45 minutes ago, Yanko said:

i remember seeing this performance back in the day:giveup:

anyways as others have pointed out its the style of that weird guy 

check out gagas  swine performance at sxs west or something

that will confuse you even more :sis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJMrs9odcI

\\

I have seen this one and actually understand it better than the GAGAKOH performance. I get the symbolism of the SXSW performance. This performance just seems to be random, not much symbolism or anything. 

28 minutes ago, Economy said:

Awsome!!! I think ud love the one I linked u it's my personal favorite one

And her music videos have u seen them all?

I have seen the popular ones, but I haven’t seen all of the ones @Yanko posted. I’ll be watching those too. 

she/her/hers

rumours

My interpretation:

Gaga has been physically attacked by a supernatural table cloth and must sing pop songs to escape where she is being imprisoned - The Land of the Rabid Diaper People.

Economy
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I have seen this one and actually understand it better than the GAGAKOH performance. I get the symbolism of the SXSW performance. This performance just seems to be random, not much symbolism or anything. 

I have seen the popular ones, but I haven’t seen all of the ones @Yanko posted. I’ll be watching those too. 

Ah ok. So popular ones like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Alejandro, Telephone etc?

Of her less viewed ones I think her best video is "G.U.Y". Of all her singles it's the one that flopped the most badly but surprisingly the music video was high budget so I guess they didn't expect it to flop

The movie version of GUY is better tho it includes 2 other songs and has a real intro for the main song "g.u.y"

crisTEAne

thanks for reminding me of this mesmerizing performance! loved rewatching it :heart:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

fede ARTPOP

Just imagine ALL the performances, interviews, shootings Gaga has made, God, she did that. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, Economy said:

Ah ok. So popular ones like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Alejandro, Telephone etc?

Of her less viewed ones I think her best video is "G.U.Y". Of all her singles it's the one that flopped the most badly but surprisingly the music video was high budget so I guess they didn't expect it to flop

The movie version of GUY is better tho it includes 2 other songs and has a real intro for the main song "g.u.y"

Yes I've seen all of these! And both versions of G.U.Y. you mentioned.  Sometimes I just play the music videos on TV while I'm working on stuff.  Especially the older videos. 

she/her/hers

Archived