Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
rumor

HQ said New Gaga Album Next Month


Savage

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

But isn't she supposed to return to Enigma soon? I really think she'll perform at least a new song by then..... right?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOP2

I mean they also said the Netflix documentary's title is not about her height, are we really sinking this low and now getting rumors/insights from str8s? :triggered:

(yes, I'm still bitter about my elimination on that question:triggered:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rifek
10 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

@Rifek I just realized this iconic post was on our birthday last year :huntyga:

Lol. And one year later they're still in the same place :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
Link to post
Share on other sites

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She's reading the same rumors we are. They know nothing.

I doubt even interscope knows :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

Well they also claimed 5F2 wasn't named after her height so they sure know a lot :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Zilla

Anna was just speculating, she probably doesn't know anything but is cool and a fan so leave her alone please :kiss:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC
14 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

I mean they also said the Netflix documentary's title is not about her height, are we really sinking this low and now getting rumors/insights from str8s? :triggered:

(yes, I'm still bitter about my elimination on that question:triggered:)

 

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Well they also claimed 5F2 wasn't named after her height so they sure know a lot :huntyga:

I was waiting for these comments.

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...