Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Makes A Man Cry

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

“Is she Italian?” :air:

Me: *Laughing while having flashes of Gaga saying “I’m Italian”*

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

HEARTSTOP

Just stumbled upon this guy who’s trying to figure out what’s the big deal about our fave. He has background in musical theater and *spoiler* cries at some of her performances. Turns out he’s loving everything he sees! (color me shook)

Let’s give him some love!

IDGAF

bloody g

Their other videos have like 40 views, it's amazing how this fanbase has resurrected :flower:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Magneto

I don't wanna be a hater, but I legit don't get these kind of reaction videos :laughga:

Free my mind

Luna Lovegood
35 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Their other videos have like 40 views, it's amazing how this fanbase has resurrected :flower:

Gaga giving the people a platform and career what’s new 

luna’s advocate

holy scheisse

Lmao I literally watched this yesterday weird. But anyway I didn't feel he was actually being genuine :vegas:

Angelm
14 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Gaga giving the people a platform and career what’s new 

The most viewed videos by most reactors are Gaga’s reactions :firega:

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I don't wanna be a hater, but I legit don't get these kind of reaction videos :laughga:

Same, I never understood the fascination behind watching other people's reviews. Aren't your own reactions enough already :laughga:

YESSS! I was just about to post here about him. I gave him links to my playlists and suggestions.

He watched the VMA Paparzzi and it reminded me of ppl who said this performance yanked the gay outta them.

He doesn't think hes a stan but his comments got me DED:laughga:

Bill is "1000% in" and hungry, so lets feed him

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

HEARTSTOP
4 minutes ago, Evolve said:

Same, I never understood the fascination behind watching other people's reviews. Aren't your own reactions enough already :laughga:

It’s the same as watching sports instead of playing them. It’s entertainment 🤷🏻‍♂️

IDGAF

sipthistea

She's taking the world once again. 

Last time it was an ICON that was born. But this time, she's in LEGACY mood

5 minutes ago, Evolve said:

For me I like seeing other ppls experience and awakening in real time. Literally being there to witness their mind explode, ESPECIALLY with Gaga.

Think about it: when you run up to a friend and say "hey you GOTTA check this out!" and then you watch their reaction, your excited about them experiencing the same joy you had when you first discovered whatever it is. It's the same thing! Sometimes, on any kind of reaction/review vid, I wanna see how others saw something, their insights or thoughts that didn't even occur to me. And sometimes you just wanna see someone get f'n HYPED as they work their way thru Gaga's video/discography. (And now when they react to something I haven't seen/listened to yet, I kinda consider them a trusted reviewer bc at least they KNOW LG is dope)

Zachary Campbell is the A1 Gaga Stan reactor for me (aka the Graham Norton Gaga stan aka GIF heaven)

Ajayll and Dylan Will Not Participate/Dylan Is In Trouble are two converts I've really enjoy watching too

but TheThirdBill is killing me with his comments (and shout out to Alannah for guiding him). He has tasted Gaga and he wants more. I'm excited for him :woohoo:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Alannah

Hi, all! That's my boyfriend! I appreciate all of the love. :) I'm the Alannah in the background. I can agree that he is 100% genuine because he knew how much I love her and he wanted to know what's up. 

Edit: I did make a couple of factual errors in the first video. We did NOT anticipate this kind of reaction and I've kind of slipped out of the standom for a while. Definitely did not expect to see a thread on here! 

Archived