đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wade Robson and James Safechuck for BB

Kimmo

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I can't honestly take them seriously. Why would you do a photoshoot about this? 

person-of-year-2017-time-magazine-cover1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jakkusan
3 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Then why was he not found guilty? And I honestly don’t see anything wrong with someone kissing their own child on the mouth. If you don’t wanna see that they’re being paid for these interviews then that’s you choosing to put blinders on. 

You’re level of stupidity astounds me..

1 hour ago, Jakkusan said:

You’re level of stupidity astounds me..

It’s sad that you can’t even comment your opinion on the post; instead you spend your time reading others’ and throwing out insults with your bad grammar. 

Jakkusan
On 3/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, darkpaw said:

It’s sad that you can’t even comment your opinion on the post; instead you spend your time reading others’ and throwing out insults with your bad grammar. 

Sorry, I was drunk having fun with my friends. Friends who don’t support kiddie-f*ckers.

PartySick
On 3/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, nicolasrumet said:

Typically, actual sexual assault survivors don't want to relive their story in the public eye over and over again.

Well they're not victims so...

Honestly tired of seeing this garbage here. Anyone who believes these two are actually victims is blind and refuses to accept reality.

I will trust ~30 years of police and FBI investigations, a retraction of the first criminal case, an acquittal in the second, and the testimonies of people who knew the man for decades over a couple of dudes who can't get their stories straight from one moment to the next.

Until guilt is proven, innocence is to be assumed. They've had since the 1980's to come up with something at least believable.

đź–¤

PunkTheFunk
53 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Anyone who believes these two are actually victims is blind and refuses to accept reality.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I will trust ~30 years of police and FBI investigations

Wrong. The LAPD opened their first investigation of MJ in August 1993. It concluded in September 1994. That's about one year. The second investigation spanned 2003-2005. That's about two years at most. In all, about 3 years of investigations, not 30.

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

a retraction of the first criminal case

Wrong. Neither Jordan Chandler nor his father Evan ever retracted their accusations. All they did was settle out of court.

an acquittal in the second

Acquittal =/= innocence. OJ Simpson was acquitted. George Zimmerman was acquitted. R Kelly was acquitted. Casey Anthony was acquitted.

and the testimonies of people who knew the man for decades over a couple of dudes who can't get their stories straight from one moment to the next.

Wade has already explained why he went from defending MJ to speaking out about the abuse. Are you talking about inconsistencies in the actual account of the abuse? Because I haven't come across any.

Until guilt is proven, innocence is to be assumed.

How does one prove guilt in a sexual assault case?

Whispering
On 3/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, Ayria said:

Where is an official FBI source that says he was investigated for ten years? Neverland was raided and they discovered books of child nudity, **** within the reach of children and hidden rooms and the alarm system outside of MJ’s room but where is the evidence of this ten year investigation that MJ stans claim took place? From my research the FBI only investigated him twice and once was unrelated to the child abuse allegations, and the one for the child abuse allegations was them providing assistance to the LAPD, not a full blown investigation that lasted a decade. 

There isn’t any, because it didn’t happen in the way the MJ defenders keep blindly repeating that line. It was never a 10 year investigation. It was 5 separate instances where the FBI was utilized to investigate Jackson. They weren't toiling day and night for 10 years straight. 

1. The documentation of when a London man claimed that when he was a boy Jackson would jerk off while they talked on the phone.

2. A crazed stalker who was sending threatening letters to Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and various newspaper publications. He was arrested for making threats against the president and even broke into Jackson's parents house.

3. In 93 for prosecutive strategies, possible federal charges and use of the FBI office in Manila to interview 2 former house workers of Jackson's who claimed to witness Jackson fondling boys. 

4. In 04 for prosecutive strategies and use of CART(Computer Analysis Response Team) for Jackson's hard drives. 

5. Investigating the possibility of a terrorist attack during the 05 Jackson trial seeing it as a soft target for publicity.

Whispering
On 3/22/2019 at 1:42 PM, darkpaw said:

Parents of accusers: Collected money form MJ 

Parents Of accusers: Allowed their children to sleep in same bed with MJ 

Parents Of accusers: Repeatedly left their kids for weeks in MJ’s care

Who’s really to blame if this was true?

The adult that stuck their penis in the mouth of a seven year old little boy. 

You can blame the pedophile, the parents of the victims, the pedophile’s family, his friends, his employees, the record label....

Bellatrix
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Well they're not victims so...

Honestly tired of seeing this garbage here. Anyone who believes these two are actually victims is blind and refuses to accept reality.

Oh we're blinded? :toofunny:

It's the fans love for him that blocks them to see what the most likely really was.  Like Oprah quoted "How can you see clearly when you're looking into the sun?"

5 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Who is brainwashing these MJ defenders? :ohno:

It’s so sad to see these MJ defenders as groomed as the boys he molested. 

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Ayria said:

It’s so sad to see these MJ defenders as groomed as the boys he molested. 

I feel bad for them tbh. Imagine when he’s proven guilty, what will they have left to say? 

Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

I feel bad for them tbh. Imagine when he’s proven guilty, what will they have left to say? 

They better hope video never surfaces of him molesting a child or Macaulay never comes forward with allegations, it’ll be over for them. 

Chickens in Malibu
4 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Oh we're blinded? :toofunny:

It's the fans love for him that blocks them to see what the most likely really was.  Like Oprah quoted "How can you see clearly when you're looking into the sun?"

Nice logic you have you and Oprah. Very convincing!

"How can you see clearly when you're looking into the sun?" xD

Very convincing analysis of the facts.

Chickens in Malibu
8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Wrong. Neither Jordan Chandler nor his father Evan ever retracted their accusations. All they did was settle out of court.

Lol what? You can't settle out of a criminal case. Settling their civil lawsuit has nothing to do with the criminal process. The prosecution actually said they'll keep the criminal case open. But the chandlers stopped cooperating with the authorities after they got the money, which shows that it was a moneygrab nothing more nothing less. Back then, the authorities interviewed many other children in 1993/1994, including James Safechuck, found no incriminating evidence, and with Chandler refusing to cooperate, they simply had no choice but to close the criminal investigation.

Get your facts straight

beatup.gif

Archived