💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think this is why they broke up

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

gagasgirl

I'm not claiming I know anything about Gaga's personal life, because I don't. I don't know her personally but I am just going to give my opinion: I think they broke up because she was deeply upset after breaking up with Taylor. She tried to find something in Christian to help that pain. I think their whole relationship seemed kind of off to me. When she lost Taylor it really broke her. 

I hope she takes the time she needs to heal with friends and family. <3 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
23 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

If she ended it because of the fans, then she’s got bigger issues.

This idea floating around is completely wack.

But the fact that you still think they haven’t broken up, proves all I need to know. 

I'm saying that he might have ended it because of fans. You can claim it's a "wack" idea, but you have no idea what people's comments can do. We know Christian is much more private and reserved than Gaga, and the fact that he explicitly told fans, "You are the nicest ones I've met," and the fact that he liked a post about how we should treat him/his relationship with Gaga better should tell you a lot.

Can you imagine having thousands upon thousands of people hating you for literally no reason whatsoever?

Stop trying to act like we are not a problem. We are a problem. We need to learn to be more compassionate and considerate towards the relationships Gaga has. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Diamond heart99
31 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

We know Christian is much more private and reserved than Gaga

Do weeeee?

Last I checked she ain’t the one who created an Instagram account to exploit their relationship, cupcake. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

AlexanderMagno

Fans comparing Gaga and Bradley’s chemistry to Gaga and Carino’s :smh: we saw a movie with Gaga and Bradley, where they are a couple, and they are always seen together for awards season, of course we see more chemistry between them. We don’t have access to Carino and Gaga’s life, there’s no way we can compare both couples. But from Carino’s photos of Gaga, I’m pretty sure they shared a great relationship.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Do weeeee?

Last I checked she ain’t the one who created an Instagram account to exploit their relationship, cupcake. 

It's not like he's with her on red carpets or anything. We literally knew nothing about him until he started dating Gaga. He was "exposed" to the public because of his relationship with Gaga.

Also, using the term "exploit" when talking about his Instagram account seems harsh. Sure, most of the things he posts are about Gaga, but it's not like he's advertising it. He justs posts about her because he and her are in a relationship together. If he didn't post anything about her, you'd be like, "YOU SEE! HE NEVER POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT HER SO HE MUST NOT HAVE LOVED HER!".

You seem to be completely ignoring the fact that he's expressed multiple times that he knows that the fanbase doesn't like him. That's a huge red flag. If you're willing to disregard that, then that's on you. You can keep hating the people Gaga ends up with, but just know that if we continue to act the way we did about their relationship, it's just going to be a vicious cycle. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived