đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Complex & E! reporting on possible Gaga Carino split

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting

I hope this is a media stunt but if it's truee I'm so sadd he seemed like he loved her so much also he has her face tattoed on himmmm and isn't he part of her management or something? I just want this to not be trueeee

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, fabskt said:

I hope this is a media stunt but if it's truee I'm so sadd he seemed like he loved her so much also he has her face tattoed on himmmm and isn't he part of her management or something? I just want this to not be trueeee

Lets us just hope she is oke

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

If they did split out, I hope Bradley helps her get thru this and ****s her right in the ***. 

DzZpJX5XgAEyd13.jpg

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

I'm starting to think he might've been affected by the online hate FROM HER OWN FANS.

It says she split up with him not the other way around, and he's still trying to get her back

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I'm starting to think he might've been affected by the online hate FROM HER OWN FANS.

This literally has nothing to do with her fans so please stop trying to turn everyone against each other

🤖⚡️

Brolysskins
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

This literally has nothing to do with her fans so please stop trying to turn everyone against each other

lol What do you know? Have you seen the comments he gets in all of his posts about her? Do you see the sh*t people write about her and Bradley being together and how bad he is for her? 

Robo Ga
Just now, Brolysskins said:

lol What do you know? Have you seen the comments he gets in all of his posts about her? Do you see the sh*t people write about her and Bradley being together and how bad he is for her? 

They're both rich famous and powerful, Gaga has a decade of dealing with online hate under her belt, and Cristian CHOSE to keep his instagram public. I doubt instagram comments ended their relationship. There will always be online stans talking sh*t and I promise you Gaga gives 0 f*cks about it. 

🤖⚡️

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

fans have been more supportive than ever as of late cuz they see how much he loves her, if it was cuz of the hate then they shouldve split up 2 years ago when he was gettin more hate

also screaming at u thinking fans affect her relationship.

Archived