Apple Music
society

German right-wing politician attacked

Featured Posts

LadyLuca
18 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

AfD party is literally led by a lesbian:rip:

You ARE so out of touch with reality. They also have strong support among gay people. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/europe/germany-far-right-lgbt-support/index.html

Ye I know-. and still there are more party members. She even said she dosent face homophobic things (which I doubt)

When she got asked : "But AFD is against gay marrige etc" she said: "but there are more important things which the AFD stands for which I support". The partie its SPLIT- and there ARE serious rightwing, extremist threads which should not be ignored

and if you think Germany doesent go right and some people will lose rights or it will be beneficial to live under opressing circumstances than you are the one delusional. Please look at what they glorifyingly promise and HOW this will happen. Bad things can sound so good in the words of politican.

Edited by LadyLuca
LG6 is comming late 2019 or in 2020 you little Delulus
  • Thanks 1

danwasd
41 minutes ago, Deku said:

Would you advocate them being tortured? What about raped? Violently murdered? It is a slippery slope to advocate violence against a group/individual regardless of their gender/sex/race/political affiliation. Why do you think he deserved this? Because you feel so strongly about your beliefs? I can guarantee you people from both sides of the spectrum feel just as strongly. Does that mean it would be okay for a trump supporter to attack a democrat? NO violence is acceptance, except in self defense. It doesn't matter how horrible a person may be. Ironically reasoning just like yours was used in Nazi Germany to help perpetrate the Holocaust. Jews were called evil and lesser human beings which made people okay with the crimes against them. This line of thinking is very dangerous, even if it comes from good will.

This sounds (but nearly your whole answer) sound like "both extremes touch each other" propaganda to me. If that's the case, don't even bother to quote me. I've had enough with the "freedom of expression" ****. Heard about the 'Tolerance Paradox'? 

i69jnt27a8gz.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Varys said:

Ofc The EU has right-wing parties and they are gaining support for the moment sadly enough.

What makes you asking that question :oprah:

I don't follow German politics too closely.

Right wing in Germany = neo-nazi policy?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

hankhatesyouall
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

This sounds (but nearly your whole answer) sound like "both extremes touch each other" propaganda to me. If that's the case, don't even bother to quote me. I've had enough with the "freedom of expression" ****. Heard about the 'Tolerance Paradox'? 

i69jnt27a8gz.png

Popper had been a communist in his youth, and his anti-communist record is very weak🙂

hankhatesyouall
12 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I don't follow German politics too closely.

Right wing in Germany = neo-nazi policy?

No, there is NPD (National Democratic Party), which has zero representation. AfD has nothing to do with neo-nazis, and it's one of the mainstream parties in Germany (it recently polled second). 

Right-wing!=neo-nazis😂

https://www.thelocal.de/20180921/far-right-afd-second-most-popular-party-in-germany-poll-finds

Deku
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I never stated anywhere that you should accept, respect or even tolerate their views. Personally, coming from a country where every major party leans further left than the Democrats, I think the views of the right (not everyone from the right supports these views of course) are disgusting. I only spoke against committing acts of violence against them and dehumanising them by advocating it. Instead, vote for laws banning hate speech, have a conversation and try to change their point of view. Violence against them will only cause them to hypocritically claim persecution and will further cement their beliefs, possible even radicalize them. Not to mention such violence is a moral and criminal offense.

Alexander Levi
41 minutes ago, danwasd said:

i69jnt27a8gz.png

But can’t we fight intolerance in a different way than through violence?

• Thanks 1

danwasd
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But can’t we fight intolerance in a different way than through violence?

Because they won't hesitate to use it to repress you if they ever get the chance.

Alexander Levi
Just now, danwasd said:

Because they won't hesitate to use it to repress you if they ever get the chance.

Ok but do you think we should just attack every single person on the far-right? Do you really think that’s the best possible solution?

ARTPOPRS

Some of y’all need to stick to Gaga threads sksjsjsh politics is not y’all’s forte :messga:

danwasd
37 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok but do you think we should just attack every single person on the far-right? Do you really think that’s the best possible solution?

No. I just said autodefense (and even more in front of fascism) is always legitimate. 

Any kind of autodefense. Just like Russians did during the Cold War or like communism did during the IIWW. 

Andy McQueen

I'm a pacifist but if you want to punch someone, punch a Nazi. 
(I hate the word "right-wing populism", because it is playing down the danger of hate speech. These AfD guys are Nazis, just like the FPÖ here in my country Austria -- they are just good at pretending to be "moderate". I'm certainly against violence and don't believe it helps any good, but I do understand that people protest against those guys...) 

• Like 2

Levine
2 hours ago, danwasd said:

A politician from a neonazi party deserves that and even more.

I give literally 0 ****s about anyone who disrespects the Holocaust. 0 ****s about fascists. Not sorry at all.

https://www.thelocal.de/20180117/berlin-court-rules-afd-politician-can-be-called-a-holocaust-denier

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-afd-bjoern-hoecke-berlin-holocaust-memorial-shame-history-positive-nazi-180-turnaround-a7535306.html

Thank you!

Violent politicians generate violence. It's the same here in Italy, even tho we are a bunch of coward sheep so no one will harm a politician.

uo111
10 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

The AfD is a ring-wing party. Not extremist. I'm pretty sure most of the party members are disgusted by what happened in the past and don't agree with the Nazi ideology.

As  @nicolasrumet said, nothing justifies violence. Freedom of speech. If you don't agree with someone else's opinion you're free to share yours. But definitely not with violence.

Ooo who made this alt account so they could talk without judgement? :green:

Melech
14 hours ago, lego said:

Already 8 replies, I’m predicting many pages, people feeling sad and sorry about neo-nazi in hospital, outraged at others etc

but thread about car (terror) attack on refugees by a German neo-nazi got like 5 replies and got buried somewhere. 

What is this policing? You are not writing in every news thread as well. (Including those about antisemtism) 

And the majority of comments here are not saying that what you imply.

14 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

AfD party is literally led by a lesbian:rip:

You ARE so out of touch with reality. They also have strong support among gay people. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/europe/germany-far-right-lgbt-support/index.html

It seems you are out of touch. AfD is not gay friendly and constantly question lgbt organization 

• Like 4