Apple Music
society

German right-wing politician attacked

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Describing the attack as a 'politically-motivated attempted assassination', the AfD said Magnitz was knocked unconscious and suffered a number of blows to the head.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-far-right-german-politician-13826732?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Update:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/09/german-police-cast-doubt-on-details-of-attack-on-rightwing-politician-frank-magnitz

Edited by Dominic
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

Woolfsmck

EU has a right wing?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • LMAO 3

Varys
4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

EU has a right wing?

Ofc The EU has right-wing parties and they are gaining support for the moment sadly enough.

What makes you asking that question :oprah:

Edited by Varys
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling

Amen Fashion

5 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Irrelevant.

Nothing justifies violence.

Do you know how many people have been killed because of politics? Especially with the Nazis?

Everyone, even with just slightly agreeing or being ok with that political direction deserve it.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Illundressyou
12 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Do you know how many people have been killed because of politics? Especially with the Nazis?

Everyone, even with just slightly agreeing or being ok with that political direction deserve it.

The AfD is a ring-wing party. Not extremist. I'm pretty sure most of the party members are disgusted by what happened in the past and don't agree with the Nazi ideology.

As  @nicolasrumet said, nothing justifies violence. Freedom of speech. If you don't agree with someone else's opinion you're free to share yours. But definitely not with violence.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Alexander Levi
20 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Can you explain why he deserved it?

• LMAO 1

danwasd

A politician from a neonazi party deserves that and even more.

I give literally 0 ****s about anyone who disrespects the Holocaust. 0 ****s about fascists. Not sorry at all.

https://www.thelocal.de/20180117/berlin-court-rules-afd-politician-can-be-called-a-holocaust-denier

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-afd-bjoern-hoecke-berlin-holocaust-memorial-shame-history-positive-nazi-180-turnaround-a7535306.html

• Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

lego

Already 8 replies, I’m predicting many pages, people feeling sad and sorry about neo-nazi in hospital, outraged at others etc

but thread about car (terror) attack on refugees by a German neo-nazi got like 5 replies and got buried somewhere. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Thanks 3

Deku
24 minutes ago, danwasd said:

A politician from a neonazi party deserves that and even more.

I give literally 0 ****s about anyone who disrespects the Holocaust. 0 ****s about fascists. Not sorry at all.

https://www.thelocal.de/20180117/berlin-court-rules-afd-politician-can-be-called-a-holocaust-denier

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-afd-bjoern-hoecke-berlin-holocaust-memorial-shame-history-positive-nazi-180-turnaround-a7535306.html

Would you advocate them being tortured? What about raped? Violently murdered? It is a slippery slope to advocate violence against a group/individual regardless of their gender/sex/race/political affiliation. Why do you think he deserved this? Because you feel so strongly about your beliefs? I can guarantee you people from both sides of the spectrum feel just as strongly. Does that mean it would be okay for a trump supporter to attack a democrat? NO violence is acceptance, except in self defense. It doesn't matter how horrible a person may be. Ironically reasoning just like yours was used in Nazi Germany to help perpetrate the Holocaust. Jews were called evil and lesser human beings which made people okay with the crimes against them. This line of thinking is very dangerous, even if it comes from good will.

Edited by Deku
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

LadyLuca

Excuse me? Some members might be more reasonable than others but the majority (and their youth party) are pretty extremist in what they say. 

Keep the freedom of speech bullshi*  - respect others opinion lmao- There are limits to this. Some of their politicians even quote and use parts of hitlers speeches. Most of their memebers are racist and homophobe. They are against anything else that is woman (at home of course)+men=children

Its what they deserve.

Honestly the list of negativity is too big. and the things they want to do which is acutally good are things that other parties (left) also want to do. There are problems in germany YES. and there are problems else where but that doesent mean we have to turn into homophobic, discriminating and racist  azzes, just because we are all so friendly and wanted to support the freedom of rights. Human rights matter as well and I rate them higher here

ty

Edited by LadyLuca
LG6 is comming late 2019 or in 2020 you little Delulus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TheSlash
6 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Irrelevant.

Nothing justifies violence.

Ofc violence is never the solution but you have to understand how the AfD is seen in Germany. Not so long ago the AfD party chairman Alexander Gauland described WW2 as a "Vogelschiss in der Geschichte der Menschheit" ("bird sh*t in the history of human kind"). Also, another member of the party, Björn Höcke, indirectly denied the Holocaust (which is a terrible, terrible thing in Germany and can even get you arrested). Again, violence is never the solution, but now you may understand WHY it happened.

As disgusted as I am by the politics of the AfD, I wish him a soon recovery and that the attackers get what they deserve :pray: .

hankhatesyouall
38 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Communists killed more people than the Nazis. I don't see anyone threatening AOC. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING. People shouldn't be murdered because of their ideology. 

And mess at you comparing AfD to the Nazis, so out of touch. 

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

hankhatesyouall
8 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Excuse me? Some members might be more reasonable than others but the majority (and their youth party) are pretty extremist in what they say. 

Keep the freedom of speech bullshi*  - respect others opinion lmao- There are limits to this. Some of their politicians even quote and use parts of hitlers speeches. Most of their memebers are racist and homophobe. They are against anything else that is woman (at home of course)+men=children

Its what they deserve.

Honestly the list of negativity is too big. and the things they want to do which is acutally good are things that other parties (left) also want to do. There are problems in germany YES. and there are problems else where but that doesent mean we have to turn into homophobic, discriminating and racist  azzes, just because we are all so friendly and wanted to support the freedom of rights. Human rights matter as well and I rate them higher here

ty

AfD party is literally led by a lesbian:rip:

You ARE so out of touch with reality. They also have strong support among gay people. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/europe/germany-far-right-lgbt-support/index.html

• LMAO 2