💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

I cried throughout the whole episode worrying one of my characters potentially gonna die... one of the best episodes ever. 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LOL honestly when that sad song started playing and they were showing  the characters being mobbed by NW in slo-mo I thought, "dassit, dey ded, ugh!" But then, Arya jumps in like Tarzan would and did the impossible. I was shooketh. I was moist. :nooo:

My bae were literally shouted loudly, "WHAT?!!" :fan:

Stealth on point!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I keep seeing people complaining about one thing everywhere

It's asking how Arya got past the walkers, she's been training to be an assassin  :ladyhaha:

We saw how quiet she was earlier on in the episode inside Winterfell

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

I keep seeing people complaining about one thing everywhere

It's asking how Arya got past the walkers, she's been training to be an assassin  :ladyhaha:

We saw how quiet she was earlier on in the episode inside Winterfell

Lazy writing that I would say. She's not a Ninja and there is no place to hide. It's an open space surrounded by undeads. Unless she's invisible, there is no way she's getting the NK without being noticed.

Look at those clowns

2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Lazy writing that I would say. She's not a Ninja and there is no place to hide. It's an open space surrounded by undeads. Unless she's invisible, there is no way she's getting the NK without being noticed.

She's a faceless man, they're silent

Like jaqen h'ghar earlier on in the show, he was taking people out silently

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Illuminati Freak
49 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

It's not lazy writing at all. She's a trained silent assassin or were you not there for all of season five? LMFAO :fail:

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It's not lazy writing at all. She's a trained silent assassin or were you not there for all of season five? LMFAO :fail:

Please reminds me again when was the moment when she did something like this. Because I can't remember.

All I remember was she's a trained assassin with many faces and combat skills. I don't remember any sort of silent assassins that she can walk up behind someone without being noticed.

Look at those clowns

Guest Anisko
10 hours ago, Evolve said:

The episode was EPIC and flawless.

However, there are so many unanswered questions. To the one saying the WW were the 2nd theme of the show, y'all haven't been paying attention lol. Literally the first episode of the show starts with the white walkers, not with the iron throne. In the books the theme also falls on the Others and the Men.

NK leaving Jon alive, but killing a ton of people.. seriously? The NK died kinda stupidly.  Constantly throughout the show we've been getting hints that he can see the future and predict things. Now somehow Arya was able to sneak behind his back (with all the WW being around him) and kill him... weird. Bran being disconnected for the majority of the episode, what the hell?

Thank u for this

And malisendre died without showing her back story .. Wtf . 

Who is she ? 

Luna Lovegood

It was an amazing episode but it’s so dark for literally like 90% the time and I can’t see ****. Also Daenerys and Jon were so useless at during the first half of the battle like chile they’re only flying up in the sky while the others were battling down in winterfell. Amazing episode nonetheless. One of my favourites without a doubt.

luna’s advocate

Illuminati Freak

40 minutes behind the scenes making of the Battle of Winterfell. 

I'm sick of Jon, btw. He's dumb and useless. I hope the bittersweet ending has him dead.

Also, to the people saying Arya is a silent assassin. Yes, she might be. How the **** does she pass dozens of WW and hundreds of wights? It has nothing to do with making noise. That's a plothole.

The white walkers were useless this episode. Just like Jon and Danny Lol.

Logan
41 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

It was an amazing episode but it’s so dark for literally like 90% the time and I can’t see ****. Also Daenerys and Jon were so useless at during the first half of the battle like chile they’re only flying up in the sky while the others were battling down in winterfell. Amazing episode nonetheless. One of my favourites without a doubt.

They're in the sky because of the Night King attacking them. They were attacking the army of dead at first until the Walkers used the snowstorm to block vision, at which point the dragons became entirely useless because the battlefield couldn't be seen. :confused:

LittleMichael

Ok, I re-watched the episode with less involvement and I have to say that, even if it was a great episode (the best since 6x10), I'm kinda disappointed by the end of White Walkers and the Night King

Not to be shady, but we saw them for 7 seasons, we saw that the Night King is so powerful and he has many incredible superpower, he was connected with Bran, Jon continued to say that it was a terrible threat and the real battle was against the death; the White Walkers prepared also symbolic figures and the Night King got stabbed by Arya so easily at the end?  :huntyga:

I hope that there's something more related to them, maybe due to Bran, but I really don't know what could happen now :ladyhaha:

Jadeykins

After this i'm even more convinced Arya is going to be the one to kill Cersei 

Melisandre says to Arya "brown, blue, green eyes, eyes you'll shut forever....

i'm going to assume it's Walder frey who has brown eyes but the night king has blue and then Cersei has green and it would be in order too! 

Jadeykins
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Ok, I re-watched the episode with less involvement and I have to say that, even if it was a great episode (the best since 6x10), I'm kinda disappointed by the end of White Walkers and the Night King

Not to be shady, but we saw them for 7 seasons, we saw that the Night King is so powerful and he has many incredible superpower, he was connected with Bran, Jon continued to say that it was a terrible threat and the real battle was against the death; the White Walkers prepared also symbolic figures and the Night King got stabbed by Arya so easily at the end?  :huntyga:

I hope that there's something more related to them, maybe due to Bran, but I really don't know what could happen now :ladyhaha:

yeah i agree. they built up the white walkers since day 1. melisandre said that nothing else mattered except going north to fight.  it was hyped up for so long and then he dies so easily! i really hope theres some sort of twist surrounding all this because i'd be pretty dissapointed otherwise. 

Archived