Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Just now, Varys said:

Some people people in the snow ย are kinda graffic design is my passionย :selena:

Ikrย :laughga:

Seeing them all dead like that makes me sadย :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
2 minutes ago, Gam said:

Ikrย :laughga:

Seeing them all dead like that makes me sadย :saladga:

Even the White Walker is deadย :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Illuminati Freak

Does anyone have this image in super HQ? I want it for a desktop wallpaper.ย 

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-1.36.14-PM.png

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Does anyone have this image in super HQ? I want it for a desktop wallpaper.ย 

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-1.36.14-PM.png

ย 

https://www.hbo.com/content/dam/hbodata/series/game-of-thrones/episodes/8/key-art/got-s8-ka-1920x1080.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

:gayhat:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Thraumatica

The first episode leaked guys. A Spanish guy uploaded everything that was going to happen and HBO took his video down for copyright.

Varys
1 hour ago, joseahm95 said:

The first episode leaked guys. A Spanish guy uploaded everything that was going to happen and HBO took his video down for copyright.

Whaaaaattttttttttt??????????

Can we still watch it somewhere?

chromadica
9 minutes ago, Varys said:

Whaaaaattttttttttt??????????

Can we still watch it somewhere?

The episode itself didn't leak, but the Spanish guy (Frikidoctor) has a trusted source at HBO and has leaked plot points in the past which were very accurate.You can find a translation of his episode 1 synopsisย on the Freefolk subreddit if you don't care about spoilers.

ignotus

less than 2 weeks guys. im currently rewatching it from the very beginning andย omg im still at Season 4 Ep 10. I know i can make it and i can't certainly wait for the finaleย :firega:

I wish Gaga made a cameo in the previous seasonsย :huntyga:

Logan
Spoiler

ย 

Judging from the spoilers, this season is definitely is set to be Daenery's downfall. Not the true heir to the throne, going to be held accountable for the Tarly execution and the stupid storyline of her turning into her father, Tyrion being all shady in the final episode of last season and now the spoilers about someone betraying Daenerys and getting beheaded for it. A very common prediction is that Daenerys will die in childbirth as well. Not looking good at all. Seeing Daenerys die would be devastating to me, but an insult to injury would be Jon ending up on the throne because it's the most predictable storytelling possible.ย 

ย 

ย 

Varys
7 minutes ago, Logan said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

Judging from the spoilers, this season is definitely is set to be Daenery's downfall. Not the true heir to the throne, going to be held accountable for the Tarly execution and the stupid storyline of her turning into her father, Tyrion being all shady in the final episode of last season and now the spoilers about someone betraying Daenerys and getting beheaded for it. A very common prediction is that Daenerys will die in childbirth as well. Not looking good at all. Seeing Daenerys die would be devastating to me, but an insult to injury would be Jon ending up on the throne because it's the most predictable storytelling possible.ย 

ย 

ย 

Is that just from the leaked script of episode 1 or are there other leaks?

Logan
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Is that just from the leaked script of episode 1 or are there other leaks?

Spoiler

ย 

Daenerys confessing to Samwell about his father and brother is in the recent leak.

The betrayal & beheading spoiler is very old but I believe it because it's been around forever.

The childbirth is just pure speculation.

ย 

ย 

chromadica
3 hours ago, Logan said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

Judging from the spoilers, this season is definitely is set to be Daenery's downfall. Not the true heir to the throne, going to be held accountable for the Tarly execution and the stupid storyline of her turning into her father, Tyrion being all shady in the final episode of last season and now the spoilers about someone betraying Daenerys and getting beheade๏ปฟd for it. A very common prediction is that Daenerys will die in childbirth as well. Not looking good at all. Seeing Daenerys die would be devastating to me, but an insult to injury would be Jon ending up on the throne because it's the most predictable storytelling possible.ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

I always thought the Tarlys would come back to haunt her, but the fact that she herself told Sam gives me hope that it will be an interesting reflection for her character rather than a complete downfall. I'm not sold on Mad Queen Dany, considering at this point it's rather predictable (literally hundreds of metas) and we already have a Queen more deserving of that title. The Tarlys were awful characters who treated Sam like trash and nobody would have cared about them if it was anyone other than Dany who killed them. The writers obviously need fuel for the angst and drama for season 8 and what better than comparing her to Jon, a "fairer" ruler? I hate that as much as you but it's probably how things will play out. As for betrayals, I only believe Friki's Tyrion leak.

ย 

Archived