💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

iamjackh

I'm debating if the tweet actually comes across in a threatening way? Other people are saying it does... I can see why but idk

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iamjackh
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Twitter is taking care of him :huntyga:

It's what she deserves

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

First of all, she is probably prepared for question like this, she can pull it off.

Inb4 she says there can be 100 people in this venue and YOU decide to interview me. 

Borislshere

Maybe he should attempt to set up an interview with her about it after tonight? 

Like he has every right to question. What she did was unforgivable but I'm not entirely sure I'm okay with being randomly bombarded. I've never like getting put on the spot. 

Fame IV
Just now, Fame IV said:

He can ask and later get that 2 Golden Globes hit right up on his head

7 minutes ago, Epione said:

Golde Globe for Best Actress has left the server. :awkney:

But seriously, who the **** is he? Gaga did so much for the sexual assault survivors, how dares he. Ugh.

No one is lefting the server, miss. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV

Only fans are giving unnecessary attention to this non-issue. Stop already

A Star is Born ⭐

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

He can ask and later get that 2 Golden Globes hit right up on his head

Where is Rihanna when you need her..... :stalkga:

anigif_enhanced-32364-1392917452-19.gif?

elijahfan

This is seriously making my blood boil.... She worked with the guy for literally 1 second, then cut all ties and cancelled a freaking music video when she realized her mistake. Is this not clear enough? Has she not spoken out enough on the subject of sexual abuse? She's literally done more for victims than anyone in this industry today. Does she really need to go get interviewed in a documentary and further associate herself with this man for people to leave it alone? I mean, Jesus.....

Those people are just looking for drama, they literally give 0 **** about the victims - they just want to put a megastar in an awkward position. Because now she's back on top, it would be seriously entertaining to see her fall again and compromise her chances at awards with ridiculous controversies, right? :saladga:

Isnt this why you pay a publicist? If WE know about it, surely she does and can be proactive and get him away. Also Christian with his pull should be able to shield. 

Watch As I Dive In

DiegoMonster

If she gets asked she will know what to answer but for sure she will say: 

Spoiler

There can be a hundred people in the room and 99 don’t believe in you but you only need one and that was Bradley 

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Galactastica
12 minutes ago, Miel said:

As I've mentioned before: Gaga, a literal rape survivor, has and is probably incredibly humiliated and embarrassed by the whole situation. She's stated in 2013 that she picked R. Kelly to be in the song because she believed that he, like her, was slandered by the media unfairly and unjustly. Hence why she worked with Terry Richardson for the video, too.

Honestly, how embarrassing and humiliating do you think it is, as a sexual assault survivor, to find out that somebody you believed in was absolutely in the wrong? Yeah, her team did pretty decent damage control PR back in 2014, and are probably prepared now- but beyond that, I can't imagine how she's feeling about it.

-

I'm speaking from experience, as a sexual assault survivor myself. Trusting and believing in somebody, who I eventually found out later was (rightfully) accused of assault? I've never felt that much shame in my life.

Yes. And because she is such an inspiration to survivors, and such a good, kind person, that's why she needs to address it. I don't think people like this journalist are in the wrong for expecting that of her. It was Gaga's kindness and her trying to see the better in people that got her collaborating with R Kelly in the first place, as Miel stated above, but that doesn't absolve her from the truth and reality of the matter. Even then, I was not happy and thought oh no Gaga, what are you doing? When I found out they were working together. At that point he had already done many inarguable things that were immoral, including forging documents to marry a 15 year old girl. It's hard to look past that when he was accused of other similarly deplorable things -- but I get trying to see the best in people. But again, all of that is the reason her fans, us, the media, the survivors she inspires, etc. should all EXPECT her to have something to say about the support and platform she gave him. I love Gaga either way, but it's the right thing to do and not a one of us should be attacking anyone online for saying so. 

Archived