series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Sugarfall
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

I want Monique to go home tonight, but

WHAT I WANNA GET IS NOT NECESSARILY WHAT I'M GONNA GET

Why? She's funny, charismatic and has been doing well so far. S10 got boring the moment she left so I don't want that again.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches
6 minutes ago, Iismetti said:

Why? She's funny, charismatic and has been doing well so far. S10 got boring the moment she left so I don't want that again.

I don't see her as an All Star. To me she was not memorable in S10 at all and the way she tries to make "brown cow", "facts are facts" etc. happen as if they were THE catchphrases of S10 makes me cringe so hard. It's exhausting to watch her try to be funny and memorable every episode. 

littlepotter
Just now, tomsches said:

I don't see her as an All Star. To me she was not memorable in S10 at all and the way she tries to make "brown cow", "facts are facts" etc. happen as if they were THE catchphrases of S10 makes me cringe so hard. It's exhausting to watch her try to be funny and memorable every episode. 

it's true that she seems to be trying a bit hard but saying she wasn't memorable on S10 is a huge stretch. there really was a before and after Monique on the season

chaeri pls

tomsches
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

it's true that she seems to be trying a bit hard but saying she wasn't memorable on S10 is a huge stretch. there really was a before and after Monique on the season

not for me :trollga:

Sugarfall
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Brown cow bothered me episode 1 too but she hasn't mentioned it after that episode. Saying she wasn't memorable is surprising to me though, she narrated the season lol.

littlepotter

@Rainbow1 can you please not post spoilers?! no one on GGD uses 'spoiler' for actual spoilers, it's too sudden, at least like 3 warnings for our brains to register that this is an ACTUAL spoiler for the episode that is airing in one hour. why ruin the surprise?

chaeri pls

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Iismetti said:

i liked her on season 10, but what made her so appealing was that she was unrightfully getting slept on by the judges and her not HAVING IT that she was getting slept on. she lowkey got her redemption first episode already, yet... she is lowkey artificially hamming it up in order to "brand" herself and pretends as if she was still getting slept on. it feels a bit forced now, which is uncomfortable seeing. and the same thing kinda applies to monet as well (though she got her redemption episode 2 nontheless), which I absolutely STANNED for last season.

Miracle
20 minutes ago, tomsches said:

:messga:

6 minutes ago, calmar said:

I thought it wasn't airing tonight? :huh: 

It's airing tonight, this week's episode is titled "Jersey Justice."

calmar
Just now, Austin said:

It's airing tonight, this week's episode is titled "Jersey Justice."

Oohh, okay. Yeah I already saw that. :laughga: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, McMonster08 said:

How many minutes before it airs? :sis:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

McMonster08
Just now, Noah said:

Thanks. Let me in kween. My name is PerezHiltonMadonnaReductive. :vegas:

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

i liked her on season 10, but what made her so appealing was that she was unrightfully getting slept on by the judges and her not HAVING IT that she was getting slept on. she lowkey got her redemption first episode already, yet... she is lowkey artificially hamming it up in order to "brand" herself and pretends as if she was still getting slept on. it feels a bit forced now, which is uncomfortable seeing. and the same thing kinda applies to monet as well (though she got her redemption episode 2 nontheless), which I absolutely STANNED for last season.

Girl............... i hate to say it but i think i'm starting to feel the same way :cryga: i loved them so much last season but for some reason this time something is just not doing it for me! Maybe because i havent had time to miss them...

chaeri pls

Archived