Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Joanne win Best Pop Solo Performance?

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Depends on what the voters are looking for, quality or success. I'll be honest, I didn't know about this song until I became a stan. I love it now.  I hope it wins, but I'm not sure that it will.

Hopefully all the voters have seen Five Foot Two, that might up it's chances! :party:

she/her/hers

doppelganger

My money’s on Beck who made a brilliant pop record. Ariana is due for a grammy too and currently the biggest pop star. I’d be surprised if Gaga won. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

inb4 we're all wrong & Joanne (WDYTYG?) is the only award she wins that night :selena:

I'm pretty sure she will win SOTY or Pop Duo

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

inb4 we're all wrong & Joanne (WDYTYG?) is the only award she wins that night :selena:

Now that would be a surprise.

she/her/hers

DoremonLove
11 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

I hope it wins so we can call Joanne a Grammy winning album. 

THIS i cried last year when joanne lost both the grammies:selena: compensation plz

How can anoyone not love gaga

i really doubt that joanne will win against the other nominees (because of popularity) but maybe with the success she had with a star is born, her popularity may had increased due to the curiosity of the people towards gaga and her career (talent) , but who knows, lets hope for the best

this is my haus

IAmNotHere1997

I really see BPSA going to "Better Now" or "God is a Woman", but no one really expected "Joanne" to be nominated either, so we'll see.

Chromatislaps
On 12/7/2018 at 6:28 PM, DutchHooker said:

I don't think she will tbh, Joanne made 0 impact.. they will choose a song that had more commercial succes. The GP doesn't even know the song. I would be extremely happy if she won, but I think the chances are very low..

Edit: I mean the song, not the album about that '0 impact'

Joanne impacted the christians, whenever since Jesus did a person rise up from the dead to perform for us? :diane:

That must count for something :lolly:

Chromatislaps
12 minutes ago, ropi said:

I hope, next year, born this way will be nominated

:huntyga:

justice for Marry The Night tbh :giveup: 

Archived