💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

You know that acid wash tee that Gaga wears in a lot of the photos in the terry book.. is that for sale anywhere?

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!! :excited:

tumblr_m8wx2pxq031qldkkco1_500.jpg

I was just wondering about that, when I ordered mine it said it would ship in June. And I haven't received it yet has anybody else received theres? Did you order yours from her web store?

GlamGorgeousGG

:party:

The leather wristband and MTN lunchbox are back on the site. I used a $5 off code, but they charged $9.31 to ship the leather wristband :usrs:

Also, if anyone is looking for the toothbrush d--gstore.com has it for $9.95 + shipping.

So my really big wants right now are the Meat Bandages, TEOG necklace, and the hair barrettes.

CyanLights

You know that acid wash tee that Gaga wears in a lot of the photos in the terry book.. is that for sale anywhere?

It used to be part of the Monster Ball merch. You might find it on Gagas website tho!

The UK Store has added 4 t-shirts!

Born This Way Cartoon

Jo Calderone (they spelt it Joe, even though it says on the t-shirt Jo :roll: )

On The Ground (BTW The Remix Cover Photo)

Ride Ride Pony

None of them have tour dates on, although 3 of them do if you buy them at the shows. They are £15.99 - $25, although they'll be £25 at the shows - you'll be paying £9 just for the dates on the back!

http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/lady-gaga/2012-tour/icat/ladygaga2012tour/

Borisapillar

Does anyone know how the sweatshirts fit? I am a guy and I wear a medium. Would I be safe buying mediums? I'm nervous because a friend of mine is buying me the sweatshirts at The Ball today and I want to make sure they fit- especially since they are so pricey!

Thanks in advance. :wub: :nacho:

Does anyone know how the sweatshirts fit? I am a guy and I wear a medium. Would I be safe buying mediums? I'm nervous because a friend of mine is buying me the sweatshirts at The Ball today and I want to make sure they fit- especially since they are so pricey!

Thanks in advance. :wub: :nacho:

Well, they're unis-x sweatshirts, so I think that's in between women and men for sizes? Not POSITIVE though. So don't totally quote me on that.

J e s s e

I

tumblr_m8wx2pxq031qldkkco1_500.jpg

s your room cabin themed? :teehee:

Edited by Heatemyunicorn
"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Didn't they sell a BTW Jacket t-shirt? :huh: I mean, a t-shirt with the jacket design so it looks like a jacket but it's really a t-shirt... I don't know how to explain it :flop:

Edit: This one

Purchase-New-Lady-Gaga-Faux-Leather-T-Shirt.jpg

Edited by memomeedina