Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB promo in the Netherlands

Dutch

Featured Posts

Davian
11 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Is everyone going tomorrow as well? :vegas:

I thought movies usually premiered on thursdays but found out it was wednesday when I booked my tickets :giveup:

At first I wanted to go in Den Bosch but I saw that the theatre was nearly sold out :messga:

Yesss I am #hype:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I thought movies usually premiered on thursdays but found out it was wednesday when I booked my tickets :giveup:

At first I wanted to go in Den Bosch but I saw that the theatre was nearly sold out :messga:

yaaassss im so ready I take my straight friends with me so I hope they like it

DnANU6iW0AU1nHR.jpg

DutchHooker

Omg @Dutch @Derpplause I’m in the train right now and the Metro has 2 pages covered for just Gaga & A star is Born and is even mentioned on the frontpage

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
12 hours ago, darkgaga said:

I have to go alone. Anyone in Eindhoven wanna join?

Perhaps I want to :vegas: I have nobody because nobody knows I stan gaga and I’m a mess thats still in the closet

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
12 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Sis, I live nearby Den Bosch :shook::icega:

Dutch
14 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Yaaaaasss. I bumped on the Wednesday the same way. The Pathé was sold out so early in Tilburg. It really is the city of the gays. :poot:

Thank god Euroscoop is also playing it. Although it’s in a small room, I still go. They are gonna play it 3 times a day tho, that’s really impressive.

2 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Omg @Dutch @Derpplause I’m in the train right now and the Metro has 2 pages covered for just Gaga & A star is Born and is even mentioned on the frontpage

YAAAAAASSS!!!! That’s really cool. Are you able to post pics? :bon:

14 hours ago, Bottleblonde said:

Me tooooo! 

Queen of Brabant! :vegas:

Sis, I live nearby Den Bosch :shook::icega:

Other queen of Brabant! :vegas:

Perhaps I want to :vegas: I have nobody because nobody knows I stan gaga and I’m a mess thats still in the closet

Aaaahw, it’s not a mess to be in the closet tho. And the movie will be a success so it’s a GP movie, not a L. GayGay movie. :vegas:

But I totally get you. We could all do a ASIB meet up in the coming weeks? :vegas:

DutchHooker

@Dutch We should have an ASIB party, the line-up:

Heal Me
Why Did You Do That
Hair Body Face
--- On Repeat X20

:firega::firega::firega:

Dutch
7 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

@Dutch We should have an ASIB party, the line-up:

Heal Me
Why Did You Do That
Hair Body Face
--- On Repeat X20

:firega::firega::firega:

Sounds wonderfull, but I didn’t listen to those songs yet. :udidnt:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Sounds wonderfull, but I didn’t listen to those songs yet. :udidnt:

Sis, after you heard those songs, I know you'll call me and instantly want to join, because if you were rooting for popga the previous 5 years.. you're gonna love this 

Archived