Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki, Why Choose Gaga?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Cause Gaga’s smart enough not to respond. If she chose someone who would respond, the conversation would be blown way out of proportion. Gaga won’t, so she can leave it at this and move on. 

Now 2012ga would be coming for blood but unfortunately those days are over. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starstruckk
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Cause Gaga’s smart enough not to respond. If she chose someone who would respond, the conversation would be blown way out of proportion. Gaga won’t, so she can leave it at this and move on. 

Now 2012ga would be coming for blood but unfortunately those days are over. 

It's better for Gaga though. She doesn't need fuss to have people talk about her. Nicki, on the other hand, is only good for causing drama and nothing more it seems.

Aga Gydal

Because she’s a relevant example of someone who didn’t get **** on the way Nicki’s getting **** on? 

Andrea B
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Now 2012ga would be coming for blood but fortunately*, those days are over. 

fixed.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Because she’s a relevant example of someone who didn’t get **** on the way Nicki’s getting **** on? 

Sorry to hear about the coma you were in during the ARTPOP era. 

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Give it a rest sweetie.

freebit

Nicki never misses a chance to throw another woman under the bus. She also knows mentioning another female artist will misdirect the heat off of herself (see: her attempted feuds with Cardi B). She knows the whole Don Draper thing of "if you don't like what's being said, change the conversation." A female feud will always change the conversation in our sexist culture. No one would care if she dragged Beiber or some male soundcloud rapper. 

KatieJudasGaga4

Still haven't heard any of Nicki's albums, I feel its gonna stay that way. :trollga:

FfFfFfFF

Probably because Gaga is the only one left out of them that didn't feature her on one of their tracks (plausible isn't it?). :oops: And it seems she was clever to do so.

Bambino

While some may bring the white card, I think mentioning Gaga can get the people talking and she wants that. Or maybe Gaga's song is the most relevant one and she remembers it so she mentioned it :giggle:

joanoflark

First of all, she only attacks women. Second of all, she knows Gaga won't gather her ass because Gaga doesn't do that. Third of all, I guess she feels a camaraderie with the artists listed in the OP due maybe to the color of their skin or the fact that they dabble in close musical genres. 

Either way, a queen sits serenely on her throne, she's more like the clown who juggles balls around and hope that it goes well, so far, she's making a joke out of herself, but that's what a clown is supposed to do. Oh well. I guess this is her bitter era. :reductive:

Smother Em Eh

Nicki is just mad because she isn’t having a very successful Era. And I do find it quite weird that out of all of the collaborations he has done, she brought up the one with Gaga. :saladga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Don't know but I'm really pissed that she felt the need to throw someone else under the bus just because she is having a bad era :madge: and I thought she couldn't get lower :neyde: Nicki now I'm really burning my stan card :bye:

I never stanned her in the first place cause I knew how vile she was :madge:

End Racism Now

Archived