💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki, Why Choose Gaga?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is just for the record. 

I find it odd how out of all the artists Nicki could bring up that have worked with R. Kelly, she chose Gaga.

Here's a list of all the artists who have collabed with R. Kelly JUST THIS DECADE:

Lil Jon
Mario
Snoop Dogg
Ashanti
Twista
Birdman
Lil Wayne
Justin Bieber
DJ Cassidy
Jennifer Hudson
Rick Ross
Kid Ink
Chance the Rapper
Jeremih
2 Chainz
Ludacris
DJ Snake
K. Michelle
Kelly Rowland
Young Jeezy
Future
Migos
Juicy J
Ty Dolla Sign
Jhene Aiko
Tinashe

Funny how she chose to bring down a woman. Vibe's article is on point, she has to bring another woman down to make herself feel better. 

https://www.vibe.com/2018/08/nicki-minaj-queen-feminism-oped/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha

Gaga is white.

I’m not white myself. But I’m also not stupid. Nicki tweeted about Gaga because she knew Gaga won't respond. If Gaga were to do so, the whole topic about them collaborating with pedos will be forgotten and people will make it about race.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

ARTPOPSTER

Gaga has been getting some good press this past month. The pictures, her residency, just to name a few. Not that the GP cares, but there is also a lot of hype for LG6 and ASIB. 

Maybe she felt Gaga was the ideal target? 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Gaga is white. 

+ the most relevant out of those

ryanripley

she should have called out JB cus he would probably respond in a messy way and cause a fued

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LuvitLevit
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

This is just for the record. 

I find it odd how out of all the artists Nicki could bring up that have worked with R. Kelly, she chose Gaga.

Here's a list of all the artists who have collabed with R. Kelly JUST THIS DECADE:

Lil Jon
Mario
Snoop Dogg
Ashanti
Twista
Birdman
Lil Wayne
Justin Bieber
DJ Cassidy
Jennifer Hudson
Rick Ross
Kid Ink
Chance the Rapper
Jeremih
2 Chainz
Ludacris
DJ Snake
K. Michelle
Kelly Rowland
Young Jeezy
Future
Migos
Juicy J
Ty Dolla Sign
Jhene Aiko
Tinashe

Funny how she chose to bring down a woman. Vibe's article is on point, she has to bring another woman down to make herself feel better. 

https://www.vibe.com/2018/08/nicki-minaj-queen-feminism-oped/

Let's not forget Celine Dion as well.  She specifically chose Gaga as they have been compared before.  Nicki is completely cancelled.  

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, LuvitLevit said:

Let's not forget Celine Dion as well.  She specifically chose Gaga as they have been compared before.  Nicki is completely cancelled.  

oh for sure, cuz this list is just for this decade. If i went back before it, there would be SO many names

NIGHTCRAWLER
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she should have called out JB cus he would probably respond in a messy way and cause a fued

ikr, and that's 100% what she is looking for but she knows she couldn't make it again the beliebers 

Spoiler

does she underestimate little monsters ? 

Let's not forget that the MEN who collaborated with him received little backlash. I'm surprised anyone would think its because Gaga is white lol. She most likely referenced her because their situations are similar. Both are well-known artists, both have collaborated with people who have sexually assaulted a child, both have received backlash from the collab. I think what people need to do it hold these sick perverted men accountable for their actions instead of acting like a woman who works with them is enabling them and hurting the youth. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Don't know but I'm really pissed that she felt the need to throw someone else under the bus just because she is having a bad era :madge: and I thought she couldn't get lower :neyde: Nicki now I'm really burning my stan card :bye:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived