💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

Mario Roberto Flores

The first time I saw Lady GAGA was in an interview in Australia. She was wearing a black dress full of geometric shapes in 3D. The interviewer asked if she had stolen the look of Christina Aguilera. Christina at that time was platinum and long hair like Gaga. And Gaga said NO, that was her look, and she had a bun made of hair. By then, I loved a remix of a song called Just Dance. But I did not know what the artist was .. Then, after a while, the video of Poker Face came out and I tied the ends ... And the rest is history.
I think that makes me a veteran LM ..

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the pre-ARTPOP era when Born This Way was considered a flop lmao I remember reading posts on this cult site about how it would be impossible for ARTPOP to flop and that she would return to her former dominance

this was a reaction to ONE flop single. in retrospect, it's hilarious how MTN's underperformance was so jarring at the time now that we know how ARTPOP would actually fare. it's totally understandable tho, she literally had never not had a single peak in the Top 10 so MTN not even being in the Top 20 shattered that assumed invincibility. 

and then as time went on and once we were out of the ARTPOP era, the opinion of Born This Way completely flipped and I now often see it praised as Gaga's best/second best era. 

Pharamon

The interview I watched back in 2011 called "Gaga: Inside the outside" - it was also the first time I heard Marry the night - gave me ****ing goosebumps.

Wow I feel like crying right now, the good ole times ahhh

7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

this :giveup::

I'm still getting goosebumps every time i watch this!! At some point in time there was a "ONE TAKE video" of this on the internet but i can't seem to find it anywhere now.. :( it was trully amazing. 

The rumored Vinyl ft. David Bowie on what was going to be LG3? flksdlkfjdlkfjksldjflskjf

3 points in and ready for more

Fiendman

I remember in 2010, before the Alejandro video came out, there was a rumour that Gaga had amputated her leg in the name of fashion 😂 The rumour was so insane, but managed to pick up a little steam. I'd like to say that I instantly knew it was fake but... I guess back then, public opinion was that Gaga was crazy and liable to do ANYTHING 😂

Woolfsmck

She went to S.Korea for a tour show ..

Shortly after she first started seeing Taylor..

And some Korean news reported than she stayed at her hotel and didn't do nothing the whole time.  

Only Gaga could make news for doing nothing.   😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Panchecco
7 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

When she did Gaga’s Workshop for Christmas :diane:

fob_nov_21_2011_01.jpg

It was so Tim Burton-esque, I remember I wanted to buy something but I think some of the stuff was kind of expensive :laughga:

my aunt when to NY one time and asked someone where this Gaga workshop was because she wanted to buy me something but by the time she visited NY the store was no longer there and I was so sad 

DitaDolla
10 minutes ago, Fiendman said:

I guess back then, public opinion was that Gaga was crazy and liable to do ANYTHING 😂

N E THEENG

:stalkga:

I remember when there were rumors she had a **** and 10 year old me was trying to convince everyone in my family that she didn't. 

Panchecco
5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

I CRIED AND BOPPED TO THIS THINKING IT WAS LEGIT SO WHEN THE REAL SONG CAME OUT I WAS QUITE SHOOKETH TBH

Archived