💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13

I have seen lots of tweets lately about "Veteran Monsters remember…" and thought it would be great to post here anything we remember about past moments, when we were all young and delulu Gaga worshipers :firega:

I'll start: when Stache was released… omg I would listen to that song +100 times a day and made me even more excited for ARTPOP during that hard drought :messga:

Disclaimer: this is not intended to despise "newer Monsters", just a thread to bring back old memories and have a melancholic moment by remembering all of the up and downs this fanbase has been through :kara:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Gaga suffered an injury to her hips and was gone for a while, she appeared in a wheelchair and I remember crying a lot. In these months of rest she made some other apparitions and was super mysterious, all the monsters wanted ARTPOP and looked for clues in any fact that happened. Like the Versace parade where Gaga was a DJ. It was crazy.

hausoffame

Lots of LM memories, but I just remember the excitement of getting the BTW vinyl box set. It's beautiful. Also, seeing her live the first time.

I remember watching this video and low key hope it was real :messga: cus that would've been dope. if that hidden message in the paparazzi song was intentional, that is so smart of her. i stan a hypnotizing queen :vegas:

Regina George

Do y’all remember when she would post little behind the scenes photos from her video shoot and tease us with them.. One time she posted shoes she was wearing in the You And I music video.. Good old time.. now everything is mysterious.. 

Also when You And I video was premiered few days earlier on Perez Hilton website :cryga:

Or the time when they brought back TRL just for one special episode with her before her (then marketed) huge 2011 VMAs performance.. Everyone speculated that performance will be continuation of her 2009 Paparazzi performance and that she’ll perform HML and GH... 

Mirages

1. The truth is in her lipstick mess :ladyhaha:

I wasn't registered on the forum but I kept lurking :vegas:

2. When I got home from school and she released Judas prematurely I was shooketh especially by the cover shot on her blackberry :tony:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

nerdfacekillah

when the btw album leaked, i downloaded illegally all the songs right away when they leaked.

where out of nowhere she announced thisgaga_2615776b.jpg

when she leaked aura herself

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Right after her iconic VMA performance I remember an interview she had where she said something to the lines of “a lot of things went wrong” and “Are you kidding me? Fake blood was inside my eye!!”

sarahb
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I'll start: when Stache was released… omg I would listen to that song +100 times a day and made me even more excited for ARTPOP during that hard drought :messga:

Damn am I a veteran now? :wtfga:

Was ARTPOP not just released? :duck:

PlanetChromatica
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Damn am I a veteran now? :wtfga:

Was ARTPOP not just released? :duck:

It's been 5 years :messga:

Tom Nook

When she did Gaga’s Workshop for Christmas :diane:

fob_nov_21_2011_01.jpg

It was so Tim Burton-esque, I remember I wanted to buy something but I think some of the stuff was kind of expensive :laughga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived