đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A much more improved, clearer Justin Timberlake timeline

mzncb

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism
3 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

In that bs thread? Honestly like 80% of those are just trying to ruin him and praise Britney/Janet like they are so amazing and they are so innocent

I'm sorry if Justin Timberlake being a horrible person hurt your feelings. You can always change your favorite artist. If you need help in discovering new people, you can send me a personal message. :emma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeroen Bloeming
14 hours ago, Successfulga said:

I'm sorry if Justin Timberlake being a horrible person hurt your feelings. You can always change your favorite artist. If you need help in discovering new people, you can send me a personal message. :emma:

Thanks for that:kara:

But he'll remain my fave and that is because he's a sweet person. I wish the same could be said about Britney and Janet. But it is what it is

The thread deserves one bump.  She cheated.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with being inspired with the event and writing a song about it.

The problem is that isn't what he did.  Justin Timberlake and his team launched a clearly intentional full front media campaign to smear her reputation, thus creating/launching his solo career and this is the consequence.

Just like many keep contending/insisting that Britney singing along to a pre-recorded track during her shows or her lack of writing her hits (or even her using autotune for much of her career) questions her career talent abilities, Justin Timberlake and his team's decision to mount a smearing campaign against his ex-girlfriend prior to releasing his debut single as well-as debut album-results in his solo career and solo fame being created, launched, established and owed to Britney Spears. 

It shouldn't be any different.

Archived