gagzus 26,285 Posted Thursday at 09:23 AM Share Posted Thursday at 09:23 AM 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,285 Posted Thursday at 09:25 AM Author Share Posted Thursday at 09:25 AM put #her in it as one of his sister-wives 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,204 Posted Thursday at 12:26 PM Share Posted Thursday at 12:26 PM Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,285 Posted Thursday at 12:29 PM Author Share Posted Thursday at 12:29 PM 2 minutes ago, Sepsami said: well…? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,914 Posted Thursday at 12:40 PM Share Posted Thursday at 12:40 PM After the mess HBO has made with the release and budgeting of the last two seasons, I see hope for a movie and a pacing that makes sense. Here for it saving people, hunting things - the family business Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,285 Posted Thursday at 12:55 PM Author Share Posted Thursday at 12:55 PM 12 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: After the mess HBO has made with the release and budgeting of the last two seasons, I see hope for a movie and a pacing that makes sense. Here for it It’ll be interesting to see how the movie works, since the show majorly used up and coming actors and saved established actors for cameos or smaller roles. Almost everyone seems to want massive movie stars in the lead roles. I hope they use actors from smaller more indie projects or have open auditions for it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Thursday at 04:05 PM Share Posted Thursday at 04:05 PM Will it have rhaenicent scissoring? If not then I don't care for it I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.