💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A much more improved, clearer Justin Timberlake timeline

mzncb

Featured Posts

This honestly will be the final ever post here on this topic.  But this is the post to end all posts on this topic.  After all, Justin Timberlake, one of the most successful solo acts of the last two decades, owes his solo fame and career all to Britney Spears.   If you disagree, try debating thess facts:

From teeny-pop boybander musical afterthought-joke to immediate multiple Grammy Award winning artist? 

I don't think so. This relationship ended in early 2002.

Release Date: September 2, 2002

1416623978_u394-zoom.jpg?w=800

Release Date: September 9, 2002
sub-buzz-8996-1471541816-1.jpg?downsize=

Date: September 23, 2002
"*NSYNC star Justin Timberlake was on New York City radio station Hot 97 with Star and Buckwild on their morning show. Star (aka Troi Torain) promised Justin he would play ‘Like I Love You’ 30 times in one week if he answers his question. He asked ‘Did you ever eat Britney’s coochie?’ and Justin said, ‘I said I was dirty! didn’t I?’ 

http://popdirt.com/justin-timberlake-makes-shocking-revelation-on-hot-97/7954/

Release Date: October 14, 2002
"Like I Love You", debut single by Justin Timberlake.

Release Date: October 25, 2002
"Cry Me a River", second single from debut album by Justin Timberlake.

Date: November 4, 2002
Justin Timberlake admits to world famous journalist Barbara Walters that "I promised her that I wouldn’t say specifically why we broke up."

"The breakup with Britney has been devastating for Justin and just as with everything else in his life, he turned to his mother for help. When Justin and Britney broke up and he has said publicly that he cried himself to sleep at night and a broken heart, what did you [Lynn Bomar Harless , Justin Timberlake's mother] as a mom say? You know, I cried with him and said it will be okay. And tomorrow will come. I just want him to be happy. He was heartbroken. Put your head on mommy’s shoulder."

http://popdirt.com/justin-timberlake-2020-transcript/9655/

Release Date: November 5, 2002
"Justified", debut album by Justin Timberlake.

Date: November 22, 2002
Justin Timberlake introduces/premiers his music video "Cry Me a River" on MTV's 'Total Request Live'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF7n-GfW0-vHbhFHSu8nn220px-JT_-_Cry_Me_a_River.png

Carson[Daly]: How are you dealing with the fact so much of the imagery is seemingly, allegedly Britney how are you dealing with and answering that.
Justin[Timberlake]: It’s funny a lot of people have asked if the video is about her. It’s not about her it’s about me and all in all you know when I wrote this song and people started hearing the song they spattered speculating what it was about I figured hey if you want to speculate what the song is about I may as well give you something else to talk about, so 
Carson: Despite — you know how everybody is talking about this video even here at MTV and the buzz around it you made it it is a really good looking video.
http://popdirt.com/justin-timberlake-introduces-new-video-on-trl/10573/

Justin Timberlake is nominated for Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at the 46th Grammy Awards, with Timberlake winning the latter two awards.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

It's really disgusting how in the US Weekly, she was "the bitch" and he was the lil angel hot man.. sexism.. you think that now it's the worst, but what Britney and many 90s women had to deal with, was really in another level.. like they didn't stop asking a 17 years old girl if she's a virgin..:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Whether or not he owes his career to Britney, I don't see why it's anything that needs to be said. He still left a huge impact on the music industry, and he makes good music (20/20 Experience is still that album imo). I feel like this is the same thing as saying that artists owe their entire careers to people they opened for before becoming successful. While you're right in saying this, I just think it's a pointless observation. It doesn't take away from his impact on music. However, it's disgusting that he seemed to get away with all of the controversy while Britney got slammed by everyone everywhere. Sexism never sleeps. 

The Bling

Why do gays hate him so much? I find him to be the most interesting male performer we've gotten this century (:selena:)

Britney did cheat on him didn't she? :oprah: What is there to hate about him?

Other than the Cry Me A River MV being a try hard mess clearly referencing Britney no matter how he denies it :poot:

And the Janet scandal :poot:

Britney clearly gave his career a boost but he worked hard to sustain it. You can't keep a career alive this long just on an ex, no matter how big she is

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

culturalbaptism
10 minutes ago, xcx said:

Whether or not he owes his career to Britney, I don't see why it's anything that needs to be said. He still left a huge impact on the music industry, and he makes good music (20/20 Experience is still that album imo). I feel like this is the same thing as saying that artists owe their entire careers to people they opened for before becoming successful. While you're right in saying this, I just think it's a pointless observation. It doesn't take away from his impact on music. However, it's disgusting that he seemed to get away with all of the controversy while Britney got slammed by everyone everywhere. Sexism never sleeps. 

He did not. He owns his career to Britney, Janet, Timbaland, Michael and Prince. I'm so glad he's pretty much over and irrelevant in 2018.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

He did not. He owns his career to Britney, Janet, Timbaland, Michael and Prince. I'm so glad he's pretty much over and irrelevant in 2018.

sis look at his tour :sis: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

jaXXXon
39 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

He's still bigger than Britney though. Glory didn't even scan plastic, while his scanned Gold and sold over 1 million copies WW so far. And his tour is smashing more than ANY Britney tour ever and so did his last one, becoming the biggest solo male tour of the last two decades. 

1 hour ago, Successfulga said:

Whether you like him or not, you can’t deny that he impacted the music industry. Britney may have made him relevant, but he still left a mark regardless of that. 

culturalbaptism
43 minutes ago, xcx said:

Whether you like him or not, you can’t deny that he impacted the music industry. Britney may have made him relevant, but he still left a mark regardless of that. 

What mark? Used Britney and Janet for exposure. Used Timbaland's sound and Michael's scrapped songs through his career. Being a younger, hybrid version of Prince and Michael is not impactful.

1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

He's still bigger than Britney though. Glory didn't even scan plastic, while his scanned Gold and sold over 1 million copies WW so far. And his tour is smashing more than ANY Britney tour ever and so did his last one, becoming the biggest solo male tour of the last two decades. 

So? P!nk and Beyoncé are also bigger than Britney in 2018. I said he used her when she was at the top of her game. His last successful single was in 2016. His Superbowl performance lacked in attention, praise and failed to sell his new album.

57 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

What mark? Used Britney and Janet for exposure. Used Timbaland's sound and Michael's scrapped songs through his career. Being a younger, hybrid version of Prince and Michael is not impactful.

So? P!nk and Beyoncé are also bigger than Britney in 2018. I said he used her when she was at the top of her game. His last successful single was in 2016. His Superbowl performance lacked in attention, praise and failed to sell his new album.

He was impactful. End of story. So many popular artists over the years have cited him as an inspiration for their music, including Britney herself. I don’t understand why you’re bringing up his decline in success, when every pop artist declines in success overtime. Britney, Christina, BeyoncĂ©, Gaga, and all other pop artists experience this. I feel like you’re trying to discredit him by mentioning numbers, and that makes you no better than the media criticizing Gaga for “flopping” during the ARTPOP era. 

culturalbaptism
18 minutes ago, xcx said:

He was impactful. End of story. So many popular artists over the years have cited him as an inspiration for their music, including Britney herself. I don’t understand why you’re bringing up his decline in success, when every pop artist declines in success overtime. Britney, Christina, BeyoncĂ©, Gaga, and all other pop artists experience this. I feel like you’re trying to discredit him by mentioning numbers, and that makes you no better than the media criticizing Gaga for “flopping” during the ARTPOP era. 

How he was impactful?

Bradley
10 hours ago, Successfulga said:

I'm so glad he's pretty much over and irrelevant in 2018.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Bradley
7 hours ago, Successfulga said:

How he was impactful?

I didn't know working with Timbaland and being inspired by Michael Jackson and Prince are a crime. Are you high?

8 hours ago, Successfulga said:

How he was impactful?

He inspired all of the artists of his generation and the generations after due to his commercial success with the sound that he was presenting. 

The Child
12 hours ago, The Bling said:

Why do gays hate him so much? I find him to be the most interesting male performer we've gotten this century (:selena:)

Britney did cheat on him didn't she? :oprah: What is there to hate about him?

Other than the Cry Me A River MV being a try hard mess clearly referencing Britney no matter how he denies it :poot:

And the Janet scandal :poot:

Britney clearly gave his career a boost but he worked hard to sustain it. You can't keep a career alive this long just on an ex, no matter how big she is

He cheated on her with Nicole Appleton from All Saints though. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived