💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

12 hours till Enigma tickets Pre-order?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
17 hours ago, elijahfan said:

People are already aware a Vegas residency is on the way, it has been announced officially. So the next step is to just put the tickets on sale, I don't know what your issue is :triggered:

As for your issues about the GP... Does the GP really spend hundreds of $ to go see an artist they aren't a fan of? Especially if they have to travel all the way to Vegas? The people who will buy tickets already know this is happening, and are anticipating it. It's not coming out of the blue for anyone who cares.

Aaaaand I was correct. You may take a seat 👎

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
29 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Actually, no, you're not correct. Elijah is right lmao

elijahfan
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What the hell is your problem tbh :laughga: Quote someone else, I never said I was persuaded the tickets would go on sale at this date lol

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
23 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

there was absolutely no announcement for OTR II tho. the tour just went on sale.

Well look how thats doing lol

ModernEcstasy
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What the hell is your problem tbh :laughga: Quote someone else, I never said I was persuaded the tickets would go on sale at this date lol

No problem. You went in on me for saying there was no way it was coming within 12 hours.  :shrug:

Cool your wig little monster :hug:

ModernEcstasy
3 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Actually, no, you're not correct. Elijah is right lmao

He/She/They snapped at me for saying the announcement wasn’t happening and to not set ourselves up for a meltdown. How would that make them correct? 

Some people are so mean. Chill. 

elijahfan
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

He/She/They snapped at me for saying the announcement wasn’t happening and to not set ourselves up for a meltdown. How would that make them correct? 

Some people are so mean. Chill. 

I'm cool. Except I have literally no idea why you're quoting me :laughga: The only thing I said is that she would have no problem selling her residency. I literally said nothing about dates.

And snap at you? Dude, you've clearly never seen me snap... :triggered:

Archived