Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga isn't working on one album only

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

joannesrats
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Because the shortened form of Cheek to Cheek is C2C (to = 2) so if there is a follow up then the number coming after 2 is 3 hence C3C

Why not just CTC and CTC2, that's so misleading :saladga:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Why not just CTC and CTC2, that's so misleading :saladga:

Idk imo it looks better as C2C :poot: also how is that misleading 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GreenEyes
59 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

You can bet Gaga won't collaborate with Cardi B, just because everyone is collaborating with her nowadays.

If there's one thing about Gaga is that she doesn't jump on the hype of new artists.

When was the last time she collaborated with an artist because they're "new and hot"? Well never... It goes against her perception of uniqueness. If anything she tends to collaborate with underrated artists...

Zedd kinda counts but their songs weren't as basic as his standalone singles. 

joannesrats
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Idk imo it looks better as C2C :poot: also how is that misleading 

Well when people talk about albums they usually use the artist's names and a number, like LG6. With that, it implies that C2C is the second album and C3C is the third

Tom Nook
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Well when people talk about albums they usually use the artist's names and a number, like LG6. With that, it implies that C2C is the second album and C3C is the third

Imo it’s not confusing as long as the numbers are consistent :selena: they did work on one song and while it may not be a joint album it could be considered the unofficial C1C, honestly it’s just something this fanbase is rolling with and I wouldn’t stress about it :sis:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Impostor

Here's what is probably going to happen:

ASIB soundtrack this year

LG6 or new single/ep in 2019

Tony Bennett not gonna happen, or at least not until 2020

Alexander Blue
11 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Do you at least have a link/source for your fake rumors?

Yes 

U can also use google to search for the things I said

I am not your plastic doll.

Xoxo Adriana
12 hours ago, Alexander Blue said:

Lady Gaga to be not working on one album only but 3 albums and one of them are already done

1. ASIB Soundtrack 

Gaga has already finished the soundtrack for her new upcoming movie with Bradley Cooper since last April 2018, songs confirmed to be on album are Heal Me, The Shallow, Digging My Grave and others . There are rumors that It would be release next month or around

2. LG6

Gaga still working on this album for years!! Even before Joanne. It's rumored to have the song TEA. That was on her second act of ARTPOP that was scrapped. The album is also confirmed to be ARTPOP's little sister by DJWS. Rumored Artists to collaborate with Gaga on the next album are Katy Perry, Cardi B and Miley Cyrus. Lady Gaga is still recording songs for the album and it's rumored to be released at the end of 2018 or 2019

3.LGTB2

Gaga and Tony Bennet's next jazz album, it's rumored to contain alot of covers from major jazz artists and few original songs. In fact this isn't a second part of Lady and Tony's previous album Cheek To Cheek. It's a different album. It is also rumored to be called Red Hot and Blue. And it's also rumored to be recorded ever since the two collaborated. It's is also rumored that it may release in Xmas or 2019.

1. 'TEA' will not be on the album, quote me!:ladyhaha: And when DJWS said LG6 is 'ARTPOP's little sister' he wasn't specifically referring to it as Act 2 or anything related to previous work. And I'm pretty sure if my memory serves me correctly, he did mention LG6 is all new material and nothing recycled. Gaga has never recycled old music and I'm sure she never will.

2. Katy and Cardi were never rumours! Both girls simply said in separate interviews that their dream collab would be with Gaga. Gaga has never responded to them and there hasn't been a single bit of info apart from that which says they're rumoured to collaborate. As for the Miley Cyrus one, it's rumoured the collab with Gaga will be on her album, not Gaga's.

3. It's called C3C :huntyga: or thats at least what little monstrosities are calling it until we get the full title reveal (hopefully after LG6 lol). "LGTB2" is not only confusing but it is darn right offensive towards the gay community!!:messga:

highlikegaga

mess at this exact same thread being posted over and over again. no shade, but we been knew she has 3 albums coming. since, forever.

i told y'all, with bringing Cardi B into the rumor threads.

Bolkins
15 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Gaga has never recycled old music and I'm sure she never will.

Except for Bloody Mary :legend:

VTV

Tell me something i dont know

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Xoxo Adriana
50 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

Except for Bloody Mary :legend:

oh yes how could I forget :rip: 

but this is something that the "new" Gaga wouldn't do. And that in a sense is a good thing. 

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Gaga has never recycled old music and I'm sure she never will.

Well, Bloody mary was originally a TFM demo and Earthquake became Fashion Of His Love. :firega:

Archived