💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga isn't working on one album only

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

Lady Gaga to be not working on one album only but 3 albums and one of them are already done

1. ASIB Soundtrack 

Gaga has already finished the soundtrack for her new upcoming movie with Bradley Cooper since last April 2018, songs confirmed to be on album are Heal Me, The Shallow, Digging My Grave and others . There are rumors that It would be release next month or around

2. LG6

Gaga still working on this album for years!! Even before Joanne. It's rumored to have the song TEA. That was on her second act of ARTPOP that was scrapped. The album is also confirmed to be ARTPOP's little sister by DJWS. Rumored Artists to collaborate with Gaga on the next album are Katy Perry, Cardi B and Miley Cyrus. Lady Gaga is still recording songs for the album and it's rumored to be released at the end of 2018 or 2019

3.LGTB2

Gaga and Tony Bennet's next jazz album, it's rumored to contain alot of covers from major jazz artists and few original songs. In fact this isn't a second part of Lady and Tony's previous album Cheek To Cheek. It's a different album. It is also rumored to be called Red Hot and Blue. And it's also rumored to be recorded ever since the two collaborated. It's is also rumored that it may release in Xmas or 2019.

I am not your plastic doll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOPS22

Since when is she rumored to be collaborating with Katy Perry? :oprah: Because Katy said she wanted to collaborate with her on American Idol? 

Edit: Also, we've all known she's working on 3 albums. This isn't news.

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Alexander Blue
1 minute ago, EDP said:

Since when is she rumored to be collaborating with Katy Perry? :oprah: Because Katy said she wanted to collaborate with her on American Idol? 

Add to that  Katy was also recording with Mark ronson which was said Mark is working with Gaga on LG6

Chickens in Malibu

You can bet Gaga won't collaborate with Cardi B, just because everyone is collaborating with her nowadays.

If there's one thing about Gaga is that she doesn't jump on the hype of new artists.

When was the last time she collaborated with an artist because they're "new and hot"? Well never... It goes against her perception of uniqueness. If anything she tends to collaborate with underrated artists...

Alexander Blue
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

LGTB2 :selena:

Outsold the LGBT

Alexander Blue
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

You can bet Gaga won't collaborate with Cardi B, just because everyone is collaborating with her nowadays.

If there's one thing about Gaga is that she doesn't jump on the hype of new artists.

When was the last time she collaborated with an artist because they're "new and hot"? Well never... It goes against her perception of uniqueness. If anything she tends to collaborate with underrated artists...

I don't know I heared that Gaga may collab with her.

Scathach
6 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

d

2. LG6

Gaga still working on this album for years!! Even before Joanne. It's rumored to have the song TEA. That was on her second act of ARTPOP that was scrapped. The album is also confirmed to be ARTPOP's little sister by DJWS. Rumored Artists to collaborate with Gaga on the next album are Katy Perry, Cardi B and Miley Cyrus. Lady Gaga is still recording songs for the album and it's rumored to be released at the end of 2018 or 2019

whosaidthat.gif

And why is everyone obsessed with this song ? It could be her worst song and everyone is obsessed just because it's called TEA :legend:

IllusionLover
7 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

LGTB2 :selena:

Isn't that supposed to be C3C?:huh:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Alexander Blue
Just now, IllusionLover said:

Isn't that supposed to be C3C?:huh:

I am a rebel

Alexander Blue
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

whosaidthat.gif

And why is everyone obsessed with this song ? It could be her worst song and everyone is obsessed just because it's called TEA :legend:

Because DJWS played it once 

IllusionLover
11 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

2. LG6

Delete pls.

I'm here for a GagaxKaty or GagaxMiley but honestly if Gaga releases a song with any hip-hop/rap artist it will be on my Jewels n' Drugs list.

Even tho DWUW is still decent

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

CakeLikeLG

but where is that Bloodpop single? 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived