Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Joanne World Tour DVD?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah she said it was recorded, but she actually never said she was going to release an actual DVD. That is pure assumption by you guys.

she said to a fan "you're probably gunna see this on tv" that night too

OT: it's being edited, have patience

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 hour ago, JustHMLover said:

we are still waiting for TBTWBT :sweat: and that happened 7 years ago... :D it's really a shame she never released the dvd for her best tour yet

she never recorded it so she couldn't

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

That J

Christmas sales.  

November. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

PoshLife

If they're really saving it for Christmas then I think that's a major miscalculation on their part :rip: Who's gonna care, people are gonna have long lists of things they want for Christmas and a DVD of a year-old tour isn't gonna be that high on the list unless it's heavily discounted.

mister max
3 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

we are still waiting for TBTWBT :sweat: and that happened 7 years ago... :D it's really a shame she never released the dvd for her best tour yet

It never got filmed as she broke her hip in the middle of the tour remember?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Tom Bradley

I remember there was a rumour that Gaga was going to release a Joanne side B, so it would make sense to release the DVD with that. Maybe that’s why we haven’t got it yet?

Damon

well she released tmb tour when she was already on the btw era, we'll have to wait i guess

... and now i just sit in silence.

DonnieDarko
5 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I was going to say a Netflix release also. What makes you say September?

DonnieDarko
9 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

It's 15th of June 2018.

Where is this? People will soon forget about Joanne Tour anyway as a new era is about to begin with ASIB and a new album.

Shall we just add this to the list of things Gaga scrapped?

Did she ever say it was gonna be released?! Why oh why does she have the fans that are so entitled? She just said its being filmed, that’s all. 

7 hours ago, Roelof said:

In a box with all Gaga's other betrayals, such as ARTPOP act II and the extra verse in Bad Kids. The list is long.

Again, how is this a betrayal when she did not say anything about a potential release?

androiduser

I don't think there will be one... there's not much interest in live DVDs anymore, and it's not like it was the best selling tour of the century or anything

Duella Dvil

I think they filmed it but then the stage broke and Gaga's Fibro flared back up causing her to be unhappy with the outcome.

I mean personally, I don't want to watch a concert where she's basically pretending not to be in excruciating pain, ya know?

It's like going to the zoo and your favorite animals are sick and being told to do tricks anyways. You're excited because you got to see your favorite animal but upset because they/she looks pained.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

BeIIadonna

:vegas: With Act. II,all the BTW unreleased,ARTPOP stems & the 8 RedOne bops (or 7) 

River

Honey we are still waiting for the previous tours DVDs, be patient:awkney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived