Pics from deleted scene AHS:Hotel

DawnNutella

Featured Posts

Babel
52 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-14_at_11.46.24_AM.jp

I can hear this pictureย and it's just as annoying as a pop-up ad

FGGrayson

ugh, Asylum and Hotel will always be the superior seasons, im glad Gagz made it to a good one, the season 6 can choke tho, i always pretend Gagz wasnt there

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Bradley
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

ugh, Asylum and Hotel will always be the superior seasons, im glad Gagz made it to a good one, the season 6 can choke tho, i always pretend Gagz wasnt there

Gaga's acting in both seasons were awesome, and Roanoke wasn't that bad I seriously don't get the hate.

FGGrayson
16 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga's acting in both seasons were awesome, and Roanoke wasn't that bad I seriously don't get the hate.

it was really boring and i hated the second part

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

FGGrayson

double post

Archived