Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
sports

2018 FIFA World Cup

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 hours ago, melon said:

well I know most people on here have been rooting against England (for various reasons)

 

I for one have been very proud of my country for the first time in years.  people have been friendly and upbeat and had a sense of optimism.  

if you want to make negative remarks about a nation, go away.  

I for one think both sides played amazing, but the better team won and most England fans think that too.  For once we have had positivity in our team who are often bashed by everyone around the world, their own fans and the media.  

And if you can’t respect that, don’t watch or comment on sport, because it does come across exceptionally churlish.

Anyway, peace out, whoever wins has played amazingly!  Personally I’d love Croatia to win their first title.

Don't worry fam. These people only against England cos of other issues outside football :toofunny:

Don't let them discourage you 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes
11 hours ago, melon said:

well I know most people on here have been rooting against England (for various reasons)

 

I for one have been very proud of my country for the first time in years.  people have been friendly and upbeat and had a sense of optimism.  

if you want to make negative remarks about a nation, go away.  

I for one think both sides played amazing, but the better team won and most England fans think that too.  For once we have had positivity in our team who are often bashed by everyone around the world, their own fans and the media.  

And if you can’t respect that, don’t watch or comment on sport, because it does come across exceptionally churlish.

Anyway, peace out, whoever wins has played amazingly!  Personally I’d love Croatia to win their first title.

I love you for being a peace king, stay humble ❤️

Permabanned so add me on Snapchat: gagam98
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Don't worry fam. These people only against England cos of other issues outside football :toofunny:

Don't let them discourage you 

I was against England because of the football fans. They're kinda disrespectful. Not all of them of course, but many.

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I was against England because of the football fans. They're kinda disrespectful. Not all of them of course, but many.

Hooligans are bad but not the reason to hate on the team :diane:

Each fandoms have their bad apples tbh, music, sports, movies, etc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miaou

I will go to the Champ Mars next to the Eiffel Tower to watch the game :gaycat: And maybe on the Champs Elysées if we win :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
beboskoukla

i hope croatia wins, we made history but with 1 place it will be even more special. :party::heart:

xoxo, Katarina
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix

The bronze medal is yours

0wumAp.gif

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGR

Yaaas it was such a good game ! Meunier was soooo good omggg :giveup:

Congrats Belgium ❤️ 

We smokin' them all
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
UK Monster

Well done Belgium! You totally outplayed England today. And throughout the tournament Belgium have brought the entertainment, a bronze medal is well deserved 😍

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

Glad Belgium got third place! They deserved it. 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August Blue

Today is the big day :vegas: 

Everyone is very hyped here in France and expect to win the world cup. 

If Croatia wins France will have a huge meltdown cuz they already lost in the final against portugal for the Euro 2016. 

Lets wait and see... :vegas: 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×