Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
sports

2018 FIFA World Cup


tomsches

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Nooo, why did Croatia have to do this? They were winners of the group anyway. I was rooting for Iceland :toofunny:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Wow, Argentina really doesn't deserve to go through. Hope they get destroyed in the next game :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

VOLANTIS
10 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of my country :vegas:

baeKsPC.jpg

mJwuEBt.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

tomsches

No African nation has qualified for the round of 16.

Racism detected

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

I was rooting AGAINST Argentina so bad UGH. 

France better eliminate them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

No African nation has qualified for the round of 16.

Racism detected

Let’s not :rip: plus Senegal might qualify 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ObezyankaNol

Everyone hating my country Argentina :selena:

I feel attacked :messga:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

I dont want to jinx it, but I am so beyond happy with the scores right now :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

I refuse to miss a match so I have one game on TV, another on my iPad and I'm live tweeting on my laptop :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

GERMANY IS OUTTTT

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...