Jump to content
Apple Music
opinion

Most Disliked Gaga Outfits

Featured Posts

heygirl
49 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

She was so ugly in the TFM era

lady.gaga_-550x659.jpg

as many have already said.. this was so unnecessary, rude, and false. this was supposed to be a chill, nice thread where we simply look back at moments that made us lol or cringe a little bit. not cool. 

accepting and loving, cause that's what makes a little monster!
  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blond
42 minutes ago, Weasel said:

lady-gaga-paints-eyeball-on-eyelid-giveslady-gaga-paints-eyeball-on-eyelid-gives

 

THAT IS ICONIC HOW DARE YOU

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa
1 hour ago, heygirl said:

 

rs_634x1024-150128123936-634-lady-gaga-g

lady.gaga_-550x659.jpg

seoul-south-korea-15th-aug-2014-singer-l

 

These ^^^
also
lady-gaga-tokyo-3.jpg
13f6a040785a58d0fccdf917d0c1bc07.jpg
american-singer-lady-gaga-performs-durin
lady_gaga_born_this_way_ball_costume.jpg

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
12 minutes ago, maxblac said:


lady_gaga_born_this_way_ball_costume.jpg

NO

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 38

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

NO

I love the motorcycle and the alternate outfits but this specific one
The ginger hair and the shoulder pieces
just ew

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blond

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS PICKING SOME OF HER MOST ICONIC LOOKS SMH :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
justanothergay

Wow this is bad

tenor.gif?itemid=4930323

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

Considering one of Gaga's cardinal rules is to shift our perspective of what's considered beautiful, I feel like the way the OP is phrased is a bit... surprising, especially coming from the biggest Lady Gaga forum.

I mean, we can all have outfits we more or less enjoyed, but accusing her of wearing ugly outfits is a bit ignorant, idk. Indeed, most of what I'm seeing posted here was iconic, because it was different. She wasn't one of those starlet merely trying to be beautiful (I mean, I can't believe I'm having to explain this on ****ing GGD.....).

  • Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DutchHooker

Ugliest outfits:
 

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVingWSZJnH5EoszPJEJx

718d3757c3f300f28a37863313776578.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 16
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kabirartfling

This one :selena:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHJzbfhC_URhTLJDsQm-x

In the land of gods and monsters, i was an Angel
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 42
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
666 others
2 hours ago, heygirl said:

lady-gaga-I-Dont-Sweat-I-Sparkle-t-shirt

Is that shirt a Twilight reference? :selena:

 

I don't like the following outfit or the look as a whole. Asia in the only saving grace in the picture.

729a506d8cf6e91e0864a5c1403db6cf.jpg

 

Edited by 666 others
:holyshit:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLameMonster
12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Ugliest outfits:
 

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVingWSZJnH5EoszPJEJx

718d3757c3f300f28a37863313776578.jpg

Repent :grr::grr:

Edited by TheLameMonster
Nevermind f
I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weasel
55 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Considering one of Gaga's cardinal rules is to shift our perspective of what's considered beautiful, I feel like the way the OP is phrased is a bit... surprising, especially coming from the biggest Lady Gaga forum.

I mean, we can all have outfits we more or less enjoyed, but accusing her of wearing ugly outfits is a bit ignorant, idk. Indeed, most of what I'm seeing posted here was iconic, because it was different. She wasn't one of those starlet merely trying to be beautiful (I mean, I can't believe I'm having to explain this on ****ing GGD.....).

Oh come on, it's just fashion. It's not a personal attack in any way. Besides, she herself can laugh about some outfit choices as can be seen in Carpool Karaoke. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Oh come on, it's just fashion. It's not a personal attack in any way. Besides, she herself can laugh about some outfit choices as can be seen in Carpool Karaoke. 

Right, like I said, we all have different tastes. But it's just the way it's all phrased... it feels to me like a misunderstanding of the overall Gaga brand. Especially since most outfits that are posted here were literally some of her most memorable.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×