opinion

Most Disliked Gaga Outfits

heygirl

Featured Posts

heygirl
49 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

She was so ugly in the TFM era

lady.gaga_-550x659.jpg

as many have already said.. this was so unnecessary, rude, and false. this was supposed to be a chill, nice thread where we simply look back at moments that made us lol or cringe a little bit. not cool. 

be kind guys

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blond
42 minutes ago, Weasel said:

lady-gaga-paints-eyeball-on-eyelid-giveslady-gaga-paints-eyeball-on-eyelid-gives

THAT IS ICONIC HOW DARE YOU

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, maxblac said:

lady_gaga_born_this_way_ball_costume.jpg

NO

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FentyGa
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

NO

I love the motorcycle and the alternate outfits but this specific one
The ginger hair and the shoulder pieces
just ew

Blond

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS PICKING SOME OF HER MOST ICONIC LOOKS SMH :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

justanothergay

Wow this is bad

tenor.gif?itemid=4930323

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

elijahfan

Considering one of Gaga's cardinal rules is to shift our perspective of what's considered beautiful, I feel like the way the OP is phrased is a bit... surprising, especially coming from the biggest Lady Gaga forum.

I mean, we can all have outfits we more or less enjoyed, but accusing her of wearing ugly outfits is a bit ignorant, idk. Indeed, most of what I'm seeing posted here was iconic, because it was different. She wasn't one of those starlet merely trying to be beautiful (I mean, I can't believe I'm having to explain this on ****ing GGD.....).

DutchHooker

Ugliest outfits:

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVingWSZJnH5EoszPJEJx

718d3757c3f300f28a37863313776578.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

666 others
2 hours ago, heygirl said:

lady-gaga-I-Dont-Sweat-I-Sparkle-t-shirt

Is that shirt a Twilight reference? :selena:

I don't like the following outfit or the look as a whole. Asia in the only saving grace in the picture.

729a506d8cf6e91e0864a5c1403db6cf.jpg

:holyshit:

monster4life231

im0094014.5891cd54-273c-4177-ac3f-6572a3

spread peace - #MJInnocent

TheLameMonster
12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Ugliest outfits:

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVingWSZJnH5EoszPJEJx

718d3757c3f300f28a37863313776578.jpg

Repent :grr::grr:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Weasel
55 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Considering one of Gaga's cardinal rules is to shift our perspective of what's considered beautiful, I feel like the way the OP is phrased is a bit... surprising, especially coming from the biggest Lady Gaga forum.

I mean, we can all have outfits we more or less enjoyed, but accusing her of wearing ugly outfits is a bit ignorant, idk. Indeed, most of what I'm seeing posted here was iconic, because it was different. She wasn't one of those starlet merely trying to be beautiful (I mean, I can't believe I'm having to explain this on ****ing GGD.....).

Oh come on, it's just fashion. It's not a personal attack in any way. Besides, she herself can laugh about some outfit choices as can be seen in Carpool Karaoke. 

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Oh come on, it's just fashion. It's not a personal attack in any way. Besides, she herself can laugh about some outfit choices as can be seen in Carpool Karaoke. 

Right, like I said, we all have different tastes. But it's just the way it's all phrased... it feels to me like a misunderstanding of the overall Gaga brand. Especially since most outfits that are posted here were literally some of her most memorable.

Archived