• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

whiskey_mouth

The BTW era videos minus BTW sucked so I'm not surprised. :sweat:

Torn between Rihanna and MIA for VOTY :ohno:

Mariano

Yes It isn't so bad cuz right after the VMAs Gaga will be back and who knows ... maybe they have single more powerful than Poker Face and Bad Romance and don't want to ruin everything with some Best Female video nom and win cuz LMs are the best fan base out there :)

And Lady Gaga didn't make her videos to get awards and nominees (to this Guy @Outofcontrol) ... Gaga makes her videos for her fans not for the VMAs :) IF she want she will make video by her own If she want she will call Akurland or Francis and will break her own record for Most nominations in 1 night and Most awarded video :}

Edited by m1ro0o

Wow, GaGa was snubbed big time. "Marry The Night" has better direction than those music video that were nominated. This year noms aren't that great...

I do hope that "Where have you been" and "We Found Love" win most of the categories. Those two videos were just perfection. Some might disagree with me, but inbox me and I'll let you know what makes them so great and so easily over looked as to why you might disagree.

Edited by Mico

gagabro

I hope their ratings plunge. Not only disappointed about Gagz, but a few others as well.

ElectricChapelJuda

We should vote for Rihanna because she hasn't had a year yet. All in favor?

Bambino

Not surprised Gaga has no nominations this year. Let people know what it is like to miss Gaga at the VMAs.

Judas video though :legend:

Optimus

We should vote for Rihanna because she hasn't had a year yet. All in favor?

2007 was hers!

Mister G

Torn between Rihanna and MIA for VOTY :ohno:

You're joking right??

elysaint

It could be possible Gaga didn't submit anything due to the blackout and the euro leg, she's known for quite a while she wouldn't be nominated .

Morphine Prince

The VMA's will suck this year. I think music in the past year has been awful anyway. The only thing that I will be watching for this year is for any controversies any of the other artists make. No Gaga = No reason to watch these awards.

Alijandro

Its disappointing she didn't get a nod, but its not surprising, nor does it matter that much really.

Intriguing Penguin

I don't see how she wasn't nominated for Video with a message with MTN.

Most of the VOTY nominees came out within the last few months

ANYWAYS, I feel this was fabricated by Interscope somehow. People are going to wonder why she isn't nominated and where she is, it'll be the definitive end of the media blackout.

They paid MTV to not nominate her :tea:

Quoting myself because it makes more sense than being immature and tweeting MTV about it.

It was done on purpose