review

"ASIB is the best thing to happen to WB in a long time"

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr S

I don't like hyping LG stuff but it seems everyone is saying this is something special.

Does anyone follow movies closely? Has any other movie received this much praise/hype only to bomb?

Ryusei

Oh my goooood just give us the trailer already the hype is TOO MUCH

Musery

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't like hyping LG stuff but it seems everyone is saying this is something special.

Does anyone follow movies closely? Has any other movie received this much praise/hype only to bomb?

Several lol. Just because a movie gets hyped up by movie critics and people in the know doesnt mean it will do well in the box office. 

Tomiel25

The gp would be. Who is that girl Stephani Germanota ? :oprah: is her the movie's director

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Rifek

Gosh! when can we expect the fvcking trailer?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

mamo

MY BOOCHIE IS SHAKING!!!!!!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

DonnieDarko

Aaaannnnyywway I’m waiting for an interview like this with a person who actually saw the movie and can confirm this. 

Mr S
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Several lol. Just because a movie gets hyped up by movie critics and people in the know doesnt mean it will do well in the box office. 

I know and I didn't mean box office success. I mean acclaim.. |It seems like a lot of people are saying this is gonna be a great movie. I was just wondering if there are examples where a movie was praised like this and then it ends up critically panned.

Enzo

Release the trailer already :grr: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LePetitGAGABLover

BITCH I'M SHOOK!

Arazzieisborn is cancelledT

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I know and I didn't mean box office success. I mean acclaim.. |It seems like a lot of people are saying this is gonna be a great movie. I was just wondering if there are examples where a movie was praised like this and then it ends up critically panned.

I would be shocked if there wasnt. 

Archived