Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Gaga Won't Ever Have #1

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

HER CAREER IS OVER

https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/6wagz6/drowning-not-waving-the-slow-and-bitter-end-of-lady-gagas-career

SHE IS A FLOP

https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Lady-Gaga-flopped-since-the-period-of-her-2013-album-ARTPOP

SHE WAS OVER SINCE BORN THIS WAY

49708761bf4a610102a91bd094870571.jpg

DO NOT LISTEN TO HER

maxresdefault.jpg

H- HOLD ON .... it's not about this... why do we look out for perfection?why are we so selfish?why don't look at bigger picture?why is money all that matters?

giphy.gif

Is BTW terrible?Copycat?

No,had a strong message.Passion.Creativity.Bravery.Inspiration.Motivation.

She told us to be happy with who we are.To appreciate ourselves and accept differences.

Tolerance is key factor for everyone's good.

Celebrate Love

giphy.gif

Is ARTPOP a flop?

Objectively no.Was just another #1 for her.Great music,great videos,new sounds,experimental,artistic,colourful and fun,pleasing.

Just move your whole body listening to this spectacular album.

Don't stop

giphy.gif

Is Joanne boring?

Different sounds,different producers,trying something new.She wanted something private.She wanted something that's not commercial.

She succeeds with all that.She is unpredictable and in terms of success just another #1 album to her.

She also has a great point.She unites people in these ages of chaos.Her words are deep and different this time.Perhaps this is an album that you listen to when you're feeling like it.

She has it all in her mind.In her documentary said that she thought that older fans might be disappointed because she's little more raw this time,but should we just let her down because she doesn't do exactly what we want? She is an artist and she has to try new things unlike other so-called artists.

Joanne mixes love and family.

giphy.gif

DO NOT MOCK HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A TREND FOLLOWER. SHE IS TREND SETTER

Of course she will have another #1.This is not the end.Gaga will live on.

For those 'fans' that want to drag her now is the perfect time to burn their fan card and ignore her.

She is what she is and you cannot control her.You can only make her sad if she sees all that disapproval on the internet.

SHE IS LADY GAGAAAA and every of her album has its own magic.

18162-Lady-Gaga-quote-PERSON-01-900x487.

She doesn't need #1 to be number one in many people's hearts

That's why she's the QUEEN:staymad: and that's what matters

PREACH HER

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blond
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I agree with both the title and the OP :oprah:

expected this... better read the post

giphy.gif

Blond
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Pointless thread, misleading title

For all those people criticizing her and telling her what to do.

and +lot more

RAMROD

I need “yes fam” reaction hust for this thread. @Admin

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blond

To all those people who had no time to read the post and just read the title i suggest to not give out replies at all

In regards to the title: well yeah she won't. I mean the industry is ageist and radio has been relunctant to play her music even when it shows potential (like Million Reasons only got 72M peak audience when it could of done a lot more). Also her streaming power is weak.

In regards to the content in the OP: like you mentioned her career does not depend on hits anymore which is good. Hits would only be an added bonus to make her career more exciting but without it she is still and will still do fine.

Blond
1 minute ago, dit said:

well yeah she won't. I mean the industry is ageist and radio has been relunctant to play her music even when it shows potential (like Million Reasons only got 72M peak audience when it could of done a lot more). Also her streaming power is weak. But like you mentioned her career does not depend on hits anymore which is good. Hits would only be an added bonus to make her career more exciting but without it she is still and will still do fine.

Even though i did say that her albums were all #1 i had more important message.

Success doesn't matter.

MUSIC DOES

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Blond said:

Even though i did say that her albums were all #1 i had more important message.

Success doesn't matter.

MUSIC DOES

giphy.gif

I mentioned this though. HEr career does not depend on hits giphy.gif

Archived