Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

What do you think of Teeth?

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

That J
5 minutes ago, Jade Welling said:

I think it's the wierdest choice for an album end song...and it's great :laughga: also I see it as about the media tearing her apart rather than literally being sexual which is cool 

I always viewed it as dance/sex. Your fangs and your teeth are your swag, the way you work it, what you put ON it.  

Thats why its my jam. Haha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde
1 minute ago, That J said:

Phenomenal advice. 

Best life lesson ever

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

The Fame

I LOVE the song, and don't understand the hate it gets. I love the marching rhythm, the lyrics, the power, etc.

kaelergrey

I didn't like it at first then it grew on me over time and it helped that it was amazing live!!! :) I actually prefer it live. I hope Gaga goes back to this type of music.

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Haroon
2 hours ago, ExMachina said:

Back then she didn't have any more songs to perform :emma:

She could've performed I Like It Rough and Starstruck or Summerboy and Eh Eh :giveup:

Buddy

I never LOVED it, but I've got to say it sounds a lot fresher in 2018 than it did in 2009. The production is timeless. In my opinion, it's not one of those tracks you choose to listen to on its own, but live it is truly insane and takes Gaga's shows to another level. 

That J
16 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I never LOVED it, but I've got to say it sounds a lot fresher in 2018 than it did in 2009. The production is timeless. In my opinion, it's not one of those tracks you choose to listen to on its own, but live it is truly insane and takes Gaga's shows to another level. 

Agree with ALL this except...i do play it on its own. But I like my music with a cup of strange. 

Buddy
46 minutes ago, That J said:

Agree with ALL this except...i do play it on its own. But I like my music with a cup of strange. 

Haha me too... but I'd imagine it's not that way for most

That J
45 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Haha me too... but I'd imagine it's not that way for most

True. Well at least we know whats good. :staymad:

Chromatislaps

Sound wise it would have fit Joanne (together with Speechless), I love it, I also like the fact that this song is produced by the co-producer of MJ's Dangerous album :tony: 

An underrated bop that I didn’t appreciate until the Joanne era. Maybe cause they both represent a western vibe. :toofunny:

Archived