Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

Nothing a about space, fame or cowboys please

what do you mean? :oprah:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Boys Noize has no idea they are about to become the next victim. Look what happened to DJWS.

OT: Not a fan of what I heard. Hopefully that's not for LG.

from what I've heard of them, I really hope they're just mixing tracks or whatever that engineering post-production job is called

V8W1AIj.gif

DutchHooker
10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Boys Noize has no idea they are about to become the next victim. Look what happened to DJWS.

OT: Not a fan of what I heard. Hopefully that's not for LG.

You really think they stop because of this? :selena:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
32 minutes ago, Solar said:

from what I've heard of them, I really hope they're just mixing tracks or whatever that engineering post-production job is called

V8W1AIj.gif

Which means they're almost done :firega:

Bradley

It says they are in Berlin, Germany, whereas Gaga is in the US. I'm sure this is not Gaga related.

lairofhk

Gaga needs a seriously NEAT album. It can be electronic, fine. But it absolutely needs to feel more mature, cohesive and sophisticated than ARTPOP. Need to see that there was some realization that literally replicating ARTPOP is not a good idea lol. I have faith. I mean she has to know. She’s an artist who likes to evolve and has done so. I’m Keeping the faith. 

GhettoFabulous

I doubt this has anything to do with Gaga :lolly: I hope so at least :awkney: and we know F*D doesn’t like her fans hearing snippets of her new music anymore it’d be a muted video if it had anything to do with her  :lana:

2008 vibes! unlike ARTPOP, this could be cool

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 hours ago, Bokhee said:

We can't be sure that that video is Gaga related

inshallah it's not! I want some tropical pop bops not this 1990's  electro

aaronyoji
1 hour ago, lairofhk said:

Gaga needs a seriously NEAT album. It can be electronic, fine. But it absolutely needs to feel more mature, cohesive and sophisticated than ARTPOP. Need to see that there was some realization that literally replicating ARTPOP is not a good idea lol. I have faith. I mean she has to know. She’s an artist who likes to evolve and has done so. I’m Keeping the faith. 

do we even have legit proof she's trying to replicate ARTPOP?? it just sounds like fan fodder at this point. 

Archived