💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga a lyrical problem on Born This Way?

corvus albus

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Did you just misgender me? I feel attacked.

I attack you... but are you 'you', or... because you said:

29 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I have

And 'I' doesn't equals 'You'...

5 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Did you just misgender me? I feel attacked.

I am I and not 'You' so I don't misgender you/I, but you misgender yourself

vPtZp3G.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

And 'I' doesn't equals 'You'...

Did you cheeky little bitch fake my anwser for a funny joke? How very rude of you!

Spoiler

jk :ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Did you cheeky little bitch fake my anwser for a funny joke? How very rude of you!

Reveal hidden contents

jk :ladyhaha:

tumblr_mevvjtybki1r08ncio1_500.gif

:hor::hor::hor::hor::hor::hor::hor::hor: :classy:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ryusei

Well, if you feel like you're born in the wrong body and god makes no mistakes, then you could still interpret it as: The feeling of being born in the wrong body is nothing wrong and you should have the freedom to change it because you were born this way. If we're gonna be so literal.

Musery

DutchHooker
21 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Did you just misgender(man) me? I feel attacked.

tumblr_mg60fyvB5z1rpm29co1_500.gif

Why is an enderman not an enderhuman, the enderman is not non-binary OMG :toofunny:

Gaga Lazuli

Why cant people just enjoy ****. It just means that being whoever you are doenst make u a mistake. God makes no mistakes. Its simple

Little Monsters Torture Me

SwissMonster
48 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I am a 18 year old non-binary gender-fluid queer pansexual skinny-polytheist, who believes in multiple gods who are skinny, such as Mariah and Gaga, I also have no gender and switching gender at the same time, I am a pansexual, I love character, but in the mean time I don't like to label people, because I'm queer, but I have a very long lable, so I'm a paradox.

:trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

W

O

W

I‘m just gay and I already have problems to understand myself :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Haroon

Well I think in the 3 Abrahamic religions they believe that God doesn't make mistakes and that any negative things that are done are given to us as a challenge for us to overcome. So the message could still stand with that belief, like the trans person was purposely put into that body as a challenge to overcome it and find themselves and express their true selves :flutter:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Well I think in the 3 Abrahamic religions they believe that God doesn't make mistakes and that any negative things that are done are given to us as a challenge for us to overcome. So the message could still stand with that belief, like the trans person was purposely put into that body as a challenge to overcome it and find themselves and express their true selves :flutter:

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

giphy.gif

The only lyrical problem on BTW is the line "you're Orient". What a damn dated term to use in the 21st century lol Gaga sis get off yo John Wayne times and edit that mess :triggered:

Creyk
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Oh look, 7 years later, still more people that haven't understood a thing at the song's actual message and are taking it literally...

Hold your head up girl

and you'll go far,

listen to me when I say...

Eggsy
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

tbh a better critique of this lyric would be "if god makes no mistakes, why did Hitler happen?" :selena: 

Not really.. Im not christian but i was raised christian.. God didn't make a mistake.. Hitler as a little kid was innocent.. All children are.. However He also gives free will.. That free will is what muddies the perfection.. How he was raised his life experiences and such. If he was adopted out say at 3 years old those terrible atrocities would have never happened.  Your not born to hate an entire race.. You learn it. 

whore

I think the religious meaning is that you should only be yourself, because that is the you that you were meant to be. God did not make a mistake in creating you, and if you had obstacles to overcome, then that was only part of His plan. 

And this is coming from someone who hasn’t been to church in about a decade (with the exception of funerals) :sis:

Archived