Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Single's Sound?

davidtaylor

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i would love a 90ies sound like max martin did back then on nsync, backstreetboys, britney.... stronger meets larger than life meets bye bye bye on steroids.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
14 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I was about to say a Gaga song 2.0

But I want 2.0 for half of her songs lmao

Plus I want her to try new styles so

I feel you

Andreu
4 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

Well with BoysNoiz she will definitely have an neo-ARTPOP sound, with BloodPop she’ll aim something more new, so my prediction is Acid Pop :firega:

Suddenly that's my favourite word

LG7 time now

Disco was great in 2015, now anymore. EDM is better in terms of sales, even though ARTPOP is my least favorite album :)

Hi Its Nicole

I want a sound that sounds like a mashup of The Cure and Bad Romance. A bop for the fans yet sorta a generic sound for the GP. Easy top 10 hit.

Hello Gaga

Acid ARTPOP punk neoedm if that makes sense :rockstar:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

davidtaylor
22 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i would love a 90ies sound like max martin did back then on nsync, backstreetboys, britney.... stronger meets larger than life meets bye bye bye on steroids.

looooooooooool

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
20 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I want a sound that sounds like a mashup of The Cure and Bad Romance. A bop for the fans yet sorta a generic sound for the GP. Easy top 10 hit.

not just a hit, iconic too :bon:

i totally agree, like an kinda generic but with gaga twist

so happy i could die

HookerOnAChurch

Something between The Cure and Aura with huge house influences... 

BabylonHooker

Synthpop, europop, catchy hook and a big drop that we can dance to :lana:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Edonis

Something iconic. Call me a fake fan or someone who just cares for the charts, but I really want her to have a smash and a new song to add to her future tours that everyone knows and sings along to. We already know she'll deliver in quality, but I really want her to have some bling too :diane:

Short answer, something that everyone can bop to.

Bolkins

I would love for her to do some 90’s club influenced music, I feel like that sound is coming back around (AB has used very 90s club inspired beats in Anna Wintour).

So much of that music was big vocals, piano melodies and banger beats, which is Gaga all over. 90’s club music was pretty iconic and it could easily make a come back and Gaga would be ideal for it. A modern day versions of songs like these would be amazing - 

BabylonHooker
13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Something iconic. Call me a fake fan or someone who just cares for the charts, but I really want her to have a smash and a new song to add to her future tours that everyone knows and sings along to. We already know she'll deliver in quality, but I really want her to have some bling too :diane:

Short answer, something that everyone can bop to.

yasss, bling bling all the way :gaycat:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

TropicOfCANCER

Welp, not disco, that’s for sure. 

I just want a big/grand/undeniable bop. Honestly, I want another bad romance, but better. 

Archived