Featured Posts

Blond

I wouldn't listen to LG6 if it was like Joanne tbh

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMegaFan

WHY would she work with a HARDCORE electro trance edm producer to make a freaking country album :saladga:

did you guys listened to some of his works?

ARTPOP vol 2 is COMING

I knew that gaga always wanted to make that project happen and she COMING for us

ew

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

This fanbase really needs to get a grip or simply read some books or watch documentaries on how music is made.

then make a song and win the GGD music contest just as I did :trollga:

and the receipt beetch 

bloody g

I might be ignorant here but isn't it a bass?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I might be ignorant here but isn't it a bass?

at the beginning yes, at the end it's a guitar I guess

Mr Peeps

I cannot right now with some people, you don't even have half a second worth of music and you can already tell the genre :triggered: also, ARTPOP's little sister....

Some of you deserve a full hardcore country/bluegrass/folk sounding LG6 for fearing over a freaking guitar :triggered:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

PaulaMonster13

Tim's there in the studio so I hope it's something more rock-style like Electric Chapel

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Perfect Illusion mv part 2

Lucky guess if it’s true :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

blackcoffee

Ridiculous...

You do know guitars and bass are used in like all genres of music, right? Obviously in rock, country, folk, and pop, but also disco, funk, R&B, etc. Bloodpop’s most recent single with John Legend (I love it) is very fun dance pop with a great funky bass line that sounds similar to this video. 

The fact that she posted three things with guitars (studio selfie, guitarist, and then this video) paired with no DJWS actually has me hyped when I haven’t been for this. I prefer the more retro pop, rock and even “country” Gaga (Yoü and I, TEOG, Speechless, PI, DH, etc.) because she is, as she states, a rockstar.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, blackcoffee said:

Ridiculous...

You do know guitars and bass are used in like all genres of music, right? Obviously in rock, country, folk, and pop, but also disco, funk, R&B, etc. Bloodpop’s most recent single with John Legend (I love it) is very fun dance pop with a great funky bass line that sounds similar to this video. 

The fact that she posted three things with guitars (studio selfie, guitarist, and then this video) paired with no DJWS actually has me hyped when I haven’t been for this. I prefer the more retro pop, rock and even “country” Gaga (Yoü and I, TEOG, Speechless, PI, DH, etc.) because she is, as she states, a rockstar.

I think you're right, she's going into something guitaristic and more rock... actually I dont like it at all but some of you do so well, let's wait and see

monketsharona
4 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

Omg I didn't notice that guitar. Please no. May the EDM gods overcome this evil :pray:

There's guitar on Electric Chapel, it a full EDM song lol 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's guitar on Electric Chapel, it a full EDM song lol 

not the kind of EDM I want for LG6 tbh

monketsharona
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

not the kind of EDM I want for LG6 tbh

Same here...

I would be very pleased by some fresh dance electro sounds. I would be very fine if BloodPop is slowly getting more presence on LG6 than DJWS. I still think BP's potential hasn't been fully used on Joanne.

Archived